Arborist bucket operator climber in norh shore/cape Ann mass.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millerhill520

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi to all on the forum. I have been reading in the forum for years, and finally decided to post here. I am a tree company owner with an established business on the north shore of mass, primarily cape Ann area. I own a sawmill and rough cut lumber business as well, and a substantial firewood operation. I am in need of an experienced operator for my tree company. My goal would be to hire an individual that has experience in bucket work, rigging and ropes, and also a climber to boot. An individual that could fill a role beyond just an hourly worker. Rather, an Individual in it for the long term, someone who fills a role as a leader for a tree crew and is able to run a Job and get the job done. I am open to all individuals though, and if an hourly worker is all the responsibilities someone wants, that is fine. But there is room for more if anyone is interested in more. Presently, my company has plenty of work to fill the winter months, and our spring season kicks off every year with two full time crews, staying busy through the summer. We are very easy to work with, we aren't one of those enormous tree companies that doesn't keep the individual in mind. We want employees to be successful and grow in the business with us, and we keep our family operation at heart in our work. We are a younger crew of workers, and are easy to work with. Anyone looking for a change, or wants to just give this a try, feel free to contact. Full or part time. Of course, we maintain a very competitive wage on par with all other companies in the area and compensation is variable to what role the individual wants, or can provide. The more experience you have or more responsibilities you want, the more we can compensate. Thanks for reading.

If interested, please reply to [email protected] or [email protected]. Thanks

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back