Arborist site

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cantoo...I can tell from all your pics ya got way, way too much 'crap'...I meant 'toys'...NOT!!! Lol. My gal started terming all my stuff 'crap' and quit sayin toys a long time ago...and I can't even touch what you got. I bet you've heard the 'crap' thing a time or ten, Lol.

Nice spread you have, nice equipment...the whole 9 yards. Good for ya my man. :D

Thank you Ironworker for pulling the pic, or whoever else may have...concerning your religious belief, or lack thereof of. We all SEE you are an atheist by your SIGNATURE...HELLO.??..and don't need the reminder of your belief/non-belief attached in your thread post. It would be as indifferent to you, if BELIEVERS like myself, bombarded posts with the opposite beliefs in our posts. I think I probably spoke now for the majority of folks, believers or non, concerning this.

...just gettin ready to hit you up with some 'likes' for your nice looking home, etc, etc, until I ran across the 'atheist' pic...let the belief/non-belief thing GO...ITS GONNA BE OK!!!

To ALL...Absolutely zero intent for any dis-rail, nor starting crap...to what I think is a great thread with really good pics from everyone.

Thank you Ironworker for pulling the pic, or whoever else may have...concerning your religious belief, or lack thereof of. We all SEE you are an atheist by your SIGNATURE...HELLO.??..and don't need the reminder of your belief/non-belief attached in your thread post. It would be as indifferent to you, if BELIEVERS like myself, bombarded posts with the opposite beliefs in our posts. I think I probably spoke now for the majority of folks, believers or non, concerning this.

...just gettin ready to hit you up with some 'likes' for your nice looking home, etc, etc, until I ran across the 'atheist' pic...let the belief/non-belief thing GO...ITS GONNA BE OK!!!

To ALL...Absolutely zero intent for any dis-rail, nor starting crap...to what I think is a great thread with really good pics from everyone.
It was actually meant as a joke, wasn't trying to disrespect anyone. I'm a veteran just like you and the best part of being a Vet is knowing that you contributed to our freedoms, all of them.

Agreed. You beat me to it

USMC615, lets just say my wife is weak. But she's getting stronger by the day. She says I'm to old to use half the stuff I have and too old tp build a quarter of the crap I say I'm going to build out of it.
LOL, and you say! "you(I) need better/more tools /crap to do it right" .....? lol right on neighbor!!

It was actually meant as a joke, wasn't trying to disrespect anyone. I'm a veteran just like you and the best part of being a Vet is knowing that you contributed to our freedoms, all of them.

I understand my man...and I understand fully your freedom of speech point...but we cannot come on here, joking or not, about religious beliefs or other. Like I said, it's ok one way or the other...folks just don't need to see it nor read it in posts. I think we all can agree on that. I'm curious as to who deleted the post pics? Was it you? If so, I belive you made the right decision. If other, I think we all would like to hear?

As far as being veterans, combat tours myself, yes I tip my hat to you, as well as all Veterans. Not only to all veterans, but the folks back here on the homefront as well.

We all cut up on here at times, but we need to have mutual respect, amongst all of us, so we don't cross the line when it comes to things like this. I'm glad your response was adult as it was...truth be known, I would've 'bet the farm' it would've been other. I appreciate your listening ear in this.

USMC615, lets just say my wife is weak. But she's getting stronger by the day. She says I'm to old to use half the stuff I have and too old tp build a quarter of the crap I say I'm going to build out of it.

...where can can I get one of those 'weak' units??...Lol. I'll pay double, triple I tell ya. Damn, I need one of those. Even if they come with no warranty, I'm willin to gamble. Lol

I understand my man...and I understand fully your freedom of speech point...but we cannot come on here, joking or not, about religious beliefs or other. Like I said, it's ok one way or the other...folks just don't need to see it nor read it in posts. I think we all can agree on that. I'm curious as to who deleted the post pics? Was it you? If so, I belive you made the right decision. If other, I think we all would like to hear?

As far as being veterans, combat tours myself, yes I tip my hat to you, as well as all Veterans. Not only to all veterans, but the folks back here on the homefront as well.

We all cut up on here at times, but we need to have mutual respect, amongst all of us, so we don't cross the line when it comes to things like this. I'm glad your response was adult as it was...truth be known, I would've 'bet the farm' it would've been other. I appreciate your listening ear in this.
What's more offensive, a picture or someone's rights being violated. This is a nice thread and for someone to get offended over a joke and go crying about it is pathetic, man up to who ever complained. And no I did not delete the picture, this is America not Iran. Sorry about the derail.

What's more offensive, a picture or someone's rights being violated. This is a nice thread and for someone to get offended over a joke and go crying about it is pathetic, man up to who ever complained. And no I did not delete the picture, this is America not Iran. Sorry about the derail.
welllll, you are now finding out,, about what ive talked about before,,,,,,, the CRYING whiners.............................

Sorry about the derail.

No your not. What does your pic have to do with Cantoo's thread? Why did you post it? Because you can? Because this is not Iran? Because this is a free country? Because you are a veteran? Because it is a funny joke to you so we should all be subjected to it over and over regardless if it is in somebody else's nice thread? Because it is appropriate for and related to the content of Cantoo's thread? Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. Would you agree?

No your not. What does your pic have to do with Cantoo's thread? Why did you post it? Because you can? Because this is not Iran? Because this is a free country? Because you are a veteran? Because it is a funny joke to you so we should all be subjected to it over and over regardless if it is in somebody else's nice thread? Because it is appropriate for and related to the content of Cantoo's thread? Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should. Would you agree?
I posted it as a joke. What's your point?

Not everybody understands or shares your particular sense of humor. If you post something meant as a joke and the majority of people don't see it as funny or find it downright offensive you might want to take another tack. You might have found it funny but nobody else did.
Your attitude so far is like that old army joke..."I'm not out of step, the rest of the platoon is out of step".
Just sayin'.

Ironworker...lower your guard just a little...we all seem to talk out our arses on this thing...know what I mean?? It's all good my man...I'll be ready to get your review of the Gransfors...hope it's a splittin machine.

In the time you lot have spent swinging handbags at one another, biartching/reporting to site admin, CHOOSING to be offended by something, there would have been countless lives lost/taken in the name of religion or politics, immeasurable numbers of people dying because they lack the basic necessities of life we take for granted, raped and tortured, diagnosed with terminal cancer, etc, etc.

Just say'n.

In the time you lot have spent swinging handbags at one another, biartching/reporting to site admin, CHOOSING to be offended by something, there would have been countless lives lost/taken in the name of religion or politics, immeasurable numbers of people dying because they lack the basic necessities of life we take for granted, raped and tortured, diagnosed with terminal cancer, etc, etc.

Just say'n.
cryin whinen little pa's...they be of the demagogue camp.....do as I say, not as I do.............

Just say'n.
...I'm with ya on that thought...hit the nail on the head. I personally didn't mean to screw things up, sometimes **** happens. We all be big boys on here...I'll try not to contribute to the **** factor as much.

Back