Are all 345xp's now the E-Tech version?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TommyGun

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
After doing a search on the 346xp here and reading through about 50-100 threads on it, I have read that there have been recent shipments (after the first of the year) of 346xp's that are NOT the E-tech version. So..... with that being said... anybody here order or purchase a 346xp recently that was not the e-tech version? I am hoping that the one I have on order will come in without the e-tech garbage cat muffler on it.

By the way... typo in the title, I meant 346xp of course.

Last edited:
I looked around for a Canuck member here the other day.

All Cat mufflers in stock locally, and the one dealer that made a call, can't get anything else currently.

Dunno if that means anything or not, but at a certain point I guess we all figured they would be all CAT e-tech models.

Check and see it the J-Red version is still available as non Cat?

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Thanks guys... sounds like it will most likely be a cat version then since my dealer had to order it from his distributor. Wish I didn't have to pony up the money for the non-cat muffler but that's life I suppose. Anybody have a good source for a reasonable priced OEM non-cat 345xp muffler, and perhaps a part number?

Latest posts

Back