are climbers underpaid in the states?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Shaun started this thread just so he could watch the #### storm brew up. He hasn't commented since the beginning. Probably laughing his ass off while drinking a Fosters.... or else those wildfires got pretty close.

Yes I think Climbers are underpaid in the States.However it is a "supply and demand" situation.

I have worked in New Zealand,USA,Canada,Germany,France,Great Britain and Norway where I now live.All the rates were different,all the costs of living were different.However in the case of Germany (after a big Storm) and Norway (Norwegians don't like hard work) the demand exceeds supply therefore the rates are higher.

I think Shaun started this thread just so he could watch the #### storm brew up. He hasn't commented since the beginning. Probably laughing his ass off while drinking a Fosters.... or else those wildfires got pretty close.

No Australians are stupid enough to drink Fosters :)

Its a fun job compared to what most people do for a living, that causes a lot of competition from hacks and side jobbers, which of course brings the wages down.

Back