Arkansas Oklahoma Missouri GTG.....Who's game?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ropensaddle

ropensaddle

Feel Lucky
Deer is very lean, and really doesn't lend itself to smoking. I prefer the pig, but we can always wrap bambi up in some butcher cut bacon.

I will try to get a hog then, I know a great spot on big timber management area its just a drive, maybe I could buzz a friend of mine and use his baying dogs. I agree but I love me some seasoned and grilled deer too. We will see what season brings and if I got enough time it will be porky for the smoker and deer for the grill. It does sound very good, the best pig I ever ett was smoke under ground by Cajuns overnight almost melted in your mouth and had awesome seasoning.

KMB

Addicted to ArboristSite
I will try to get a hog then, I know a great spot on big timber management area its just a drive, maybe I could buzz a friend of mine and use his baying dogs. I agree but I love me some seasoned and grilled deer too. We will see what season brings and if I got enough time it will be porky for the smoker and deer for the grill. It does sound very good, the best pig I ever ett was smoke under ground by Cajuns overnight almost melted in your mouth and had awesome seasoning.

Okay, it's time for me to find some lunch.

Kevin

BlackCatBone

BlackCatBone

ArboristSite Guru

Well, I am certainly no cajun, but whatever we come up with should be quite edible. :biggrinbounce2:

I will be glad to bring a couple of pork shoulders or something like that. Those things can feed the masses!

ropensaddle

ropensaddle

Feel Lucky
Well, I am certainly no cajun, but whatever we come up with should be quite edible. :biggrinbounce2:

I will be glad to bring a couple of pork shoulders or something like that. Those things can feed the masses!

Lmao as long as it is not SS's dog:cheers: I will post at the hunting progress late in October
it would be great to have a nice little porker some one else can supply the apple :laugh: I am fixin to eat sumpin.

ropensaddle

ropensaddle

Feel Lucky
December 5th,12th seem to be the prime Saturdays. Hay guys, as you pick a date. Add number of people in tow add I'll try to keep a count.

I have no date preference.

Maybe someone could keep list for head count by pm that would give a better idea of expected turnout. Freehand has already said PM him for accommodations so that's covered.
We may also need to encourage side dishes, plates and utensils. Table's ? Everyone needs to bring their own chairs drinks and the like. Freehand will have his hands full so I am sure all help would be appreciated. My in tow will likely grow but already is near 5.

Latest posts