• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold As New Original Stihl MS660

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

z4lunch

ArboristSite Guru
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Steve here... Have up for sale out of my collection an original MS660. I ran it once for 10 maybe 15 minutes. It would be hard to tell it from new. Comes with the owners manual tools and the (BoxLabel) w the serial number to the saw. NLA. This saw is the way it came from Stihl. It has never been apart or messed with.
Thanks for looking

Attachments

• IMG_8866.jpeg
    IMG_8866.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 75
Ya know, ...if ya have to ask the price, ya can't afford it....lol, I asked the same thing, somebody just sent a blank check he filled in the desired amount.

Ya know, ...if ya have to ask the price, ya can't afford it....lol, I asked the same thing, somebody just sent a blank check he filled in the desired amount.
It wasn't about whether I could afford it or not, I've bought 4 saws in the last few days, 2 running and 2 projects. What it was about is the price was here and then it was gone.
I liked the post because it looked like a nice saw and a reasonable price for one you can't buy in that condition often. I wouldn't have liked it if there wasn't a price, I don't like when people waste my time :).

What ? Bro some confusion here, " If you have to ask the price, you can't afford it" is merely an old saying, and no reflection on you or your financial status. Sorta like, "see ya later alligator" your not callin somebody an alligator ....your just sayin goodbye. Many of us were curious what the saw went for, because I for one didn't see a price.

What ? Bro some confusion here, " If you have to ask the price, you can't afford it" is merely an old saying, and no reflection on you or your financial status. Sorta like, "see ya later alligator" your not callin somebody an alligator ....your just sayin goodbye. Many of us were curious what the saw went for, because I for one didn't see a price.
I'm not confused, maybe you weren't even talking to me and maybe your still not lol(lots less confusion when people hit the quote button), if you weren't disregard my comments above, if you were then hear what I said. The price was in the ad when he first posted it, then it wasn't. As far as what it went for that's between the guy selling it and the buyer once its sold, but I asked before it was marked sold and then it was marked sold by the OP and I didn't care since it was sold.
I was asking to see if I could afford it, and I didn't feel as though I was being called a gator, but rather I was clarifying, which doesn't seem as though its too clear, sorry. Why you would say goodbye to me I have no idea, especially by making a comment of if I have to ask then I can't afford it, we don't say goodbye around here that way, so expect YMTV when using that phrase to say goodbye :laugh:.

I think @Robin Wood can get a fella a 660 for around $1300 if I remember correctly. Congrats to this gent for the whorehouse price he is getting for his saw. Apparently it’s a sellers market. Lol.
Usd 1,200 delivered to your doorstep these days folks
91925d070939fce5b6589cd5c58d2907.jpg

Sent from my INE-LX2r using Tapatalk

Im good bud, how are ya?
Lifted the mco 2 months ago, things are under control here. Hope it stays the same lol

Sent from my INE-LX2r using Tapatalk
Good to hear.
Same here for the time being, but we'll see what happens when the flu starts kicking in this fall and the next fear campaign kicks in full effect :crazy2: .
What kind of prices can you ship 395's for.
Have a great day.

Latest posts

Back