Atmos boilers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdboy9

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with these? I guess Atmos does not sell to the United States yet. Check out www.kotly.com they have a currency converter on the page. I don't know if there is more to it but their prices are really low.

When I was looking for a boiler I looked at the Atmos. It seems like a very well made unit. I shot them an email and they informed me that they do not sell in the U.S. unfortunately.

I then found the AHS indoor boiler. I ended up buying the AHS Multifuel boiler and couldn't be happier..

Yeah that does suck that they don't. I contacted Atmos and they gave me a place in Canada and Alaska that sell the Atmos brand. They said they don't sell to the US I guess Alaska isn't the US anymore :) There is a place http://www.ctgreenheatllc.com/ that sells Atmos and ekos I guess from what I have read is they import from www.kotly.com so they are a third party seller. The problem I heard was that at that point you don't get much if any factory warranty on it.

Back