Attn Canadians... Fiskars axes on sale at Canadian Tire

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernOntario

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
For those who don't read the flyers every week;

At Canadian Tire:

This Friday April 23rd to Thursday April 29th, all Fiskars axes, sharpener, wedge, and pruning saws are 25% off. They only carry upto the Pro-splitter... but for $37.49 instead of $49.99, it's a decent deal.

For those who don't read the flyers every week;

At Canadian Tire:

This Friday April 23rd to Thursday April 29th, all Fiskars axes, sharpener, wedge, and pruning saws are 25% off. They only carry upto the Pro-splitter... but for $37.49 instead of $49.99, it's a decent deal.
A bit off topic but it's for us Canucks, Canadian Tire does not have the sales they used to have but on new's the other night they said Canadian Tire is thinking of getting out of keeping up with Walmart and going more back to their roots that means more Automotive stuff and less made in china junk and housewares stuff. That get's a big thumbs up from me!They do have great prices on the Fiskers and Normark stuff once in a wile. I bought all my chimney for my stove and my stove from them in the old day's when they had good stuff!But it depends on the owner of the Franchise the South Calgary one still sells used guns and odd ball ammo.It's a great place to shop lol. They even have a fish tank with Rainbows swimming around as the owner of that store is a outdoor hunting fishing guy.

A bit off topic but it's for us Canucks, Canadian Tire does not have the sales they used to have but on new's the other night they said Canadian Tire is thinking of getting out of keeping up with Walmart and going more back to their roots that means more Automotive stuff and less made in china junk and housewares stuff. That get's a big thumbs up from me!They do have great prices on the Fiskers and Normark stuff once in a wile. I bought all my chimney for my stove and my stove from them in the old day's when they had good stuff!But it depends on the owner of the Franchise the South Calgary one still sells used guns and odd ball ammo.It's a great place to shop lol. They even have a fish tank with Rainbows swimming around as the owner of that store is a outdoor hunting fishing guy.

No kiddin?
It's sure a far cry from the garbage they sell here in their big box stores.
Oh well, it's still better than the crap sold by Home Hardware, if you can believe that!
One more peice of trash to sling..... has anyone noticed how bad the once great TSC stores have become? They must be following the CrappyTire/ JunkDepot - homeowner trends???
:cheers:.............& happy shopping!
Paul

No kiddin?
It's sure a far cry from the garbage they sell here in their big box stores.
Oh well, it's still better than the crap sold by Home Hardware, if you can believe that!
One more peice of trash to sling..... has anyone noticed how bad the once great TSC stores have become? They must be following the CrappyTire/ JunkDepot - homeowner trends???
:cheers:.............& happy shopping!
Paul
I really hope they change their way's They all used to sell good stuff Remember S.I.R Bought by Cabelas Now they only sell Junk, No more European made guns only American Junk yep right Junk.!No more made in Canada small little trinkets like the leader site, only stuff made in China? and no stuff from Europe any more.
It's a sad state man, very sad I used to buy all my made in Canada traps and .22 ammo from Marshell Wells. We do not even have Canadian made ammo any more. This is something missing up here all they have to do is say made in Canada and the masses will buy, we just have to show are pride we do it in hockey why not in other products?All they need is Don Cherry to endorse the product or Ann Murray lol.Or one of the Trailer park Boy's. Alberta Premium Whisky seems to sell well?
I miss the old day's!!!
I am not changing the spelling on Whisky

Last edited:
Back