ATTN: Stihl Announces impending bankruptcy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DOLMARatOs

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
BOOOOO!

Scared the crap outta ya huh?

Happy Halloween!

Be safe with the kids and tricker treatin'.

I'm offering to inspect all 3 musketeers candy-bars absolutely free. Just ship them to me postage due and I'll let you know if they are ok after careful inspection.

Jay

BOOOOO!

Scared the crap outta ya huh?

Happy Halloween!

Be safe with the kids and tricker treatin'.

I'm offering to inspect all 3 musketeers candy-bars absolutely free. Just ship them to me postage due and I'll let you know if they are ok after careful inspection.

Jay

Got me too .

Your BAD.

:clap:

BOO!

I hope everyone has a spooktacular halloween:pumpkin2: :pumpkin2: :pumpkin2: :pumpkin2: :pumpkin2:

Word!

Tangentially related: Last year they had a bunch of halloween yard signs at Big Lots that said "Beware of Spooks." I went back the next morning to buy more of something they had a good deal on, and they had pulled the signs off the floor. Gotta wonder what the guy in the purchasing department was thinking when he placed an order for 50,000 "Beware of Spooks" yard signs...

Word!

Tangentially related: Last year they had a bunch of halloween yard signs at Big Lots that said "Beware of Spooks." I went back the next morning to buy more of something they had a good deal on, and they had pulled the signs off the floor. Gotta wonder what the guy in the purchasing department was thinking when he placed an order for 50,000 "Beware of Spooks" yard signs...

LOL, I would have bought a few signs. We live in a spooky place now and days:(

Didn't get me, I know better............................

I will say that I hauled azz home so that I could be here to see the kids face as we hand out the candy. They look so happy dressed up.

The neighborhood that I live in has two gentleman that have horse drawn trailers loaded with hay that they pull the kids and their parents through the streets. Wish my kids were younger, looks like fun.

Doorbell, more candy to dish out..................:clap:

I'm not sure ya got me...........................but I sure was curious.:jester:

Happy Holloween.:pumpkin2:

I'm curious.

Is Stihl still privately owned?

Is it still controlled by Andreas's original family? Are they in Germany or VA?

Is Stihl a major cash cow full of multi millionaires that started from the ground up?

Can Stihl remain private much longer?

Any links to what it's like at Stihl headquarters?

What's it really like in the Stihl family??

Last edited:
I was absolutely terrified when I read the post. You dirty rat, I'm headed straight to the shop to inspect, wipe, blow down, and polish my Stihl saws again, the third time today! I'm going to put a Texas hex on you (which is an exceptionally bad one) if you think about doing this again. Please have a happy Halloween, but please leave those precious Stihl saws out of the joke. Best Regards!

Back