Atwood Farm and Ranch Supply

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nosmo

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
There was a sales paper in this mornings newspaper for Atwood's at Checotah, Oklahoma. I've never seen any Stihl products advertised at a box store before and it certainly got my attention.

They showed a MS 170 and a MS 250 (not the newer 251) and some trimmers. I'm wondering if Stihl is going to allow some of the homeowner models to be sold through box stores.

Which radio shacks guido ??? Done found it the one in pikeville ky

Hello neighbor! I'm just a touch south of you in eufaula. Don't bother going to the checotah store for stihl products, they don't sell them there for some reason. But I've found them at nearly every other atwoods. Probably because there is already an established dealer at the western auto store in town. Great guy too.

Hello neighbor! I'm just a touch south of you in eufaula. Don't bother going to the checotah store for stihl products, they don't sell them there for some reason. But I've found them at nearly every other atwoods. Probably because there is already an established dealer at the western auto store in town. Great guy too.

I was just curious about that Atwood ad. We have a Stihl dealer right here in town.

Latest posts

Back