Avalancher?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unclemoustache

My 'stache is bigger than yours.
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
There's been a bit of concern around here for our favorite story teller, but I got a text from him this afternoon! He said he's been up in the remote mountains doing some kind of job - probably trapping wild woodboogas for the Fish and Game Department or something like that.

No internet or cell phone signal where he's at, so it's probably almost all the way to Tbow's house!

Hopefully he'll have a few whoppers to share with us upon his return, whenever that may be.

Do you really believe Bigfoot has a wife? I bet you think the Lochness Monster got married too:msp_scared:

Speaking of missing members, haven't seen Crappie K around lately. Think he hooked into something he couldn't handle out there on the lake? Hmmm...maybe I'll see if I can rouse 'im. Ah, let's see...I dried my snowballs down to 50% MC and my Yukon still won't kick any heat. I Heard that the LK Vaporfire would do it, and with 0% emissions to boot! :poke: That ought do it! :hmm3grin2orange:

Speaking of missing members, haven't seen Crappie K around lately. Think he hooked into something he couldn't handle out there on the lake? Hmmm...maybe I'll see if I can rouse 'im. Ah, let's see...I dried my snowballs down to 50% MC and my Yukon still won't kick any heat. I Heard that the LK Vaporfire would do it, and with 0% emissions to boot! :poke: That ought do it! :hmm3grin2orange:

And what about "dismembered members"-- Minnesota Ripper?

Looks like he was last here on 9-3, hasn't posted since June. I think he got tired of fighting with the other stove guys, or got his hand slapped for fighting with them, not sure which one. I miss his fishin pics though!

I still can't get the thought out of my head of avalancher swinging thirty feet in the air stuck in a trappers net and having to chew his way out and encountering a family of rabid bears on his way down the tree...and it all starting because of a late night craving for a charleston chew candy bar.

Crappie K was over on another forum getting banged up petty rough and then went off the grid. Haven't even seen him here since.

Do you really believe Bigfoot has a wife? I bet you think the Lochness Monster got married too:msp_scared:

I have it on good authority that the Loch Ness Monster is not married, but has been romantically linked to champ after the pair were spotted canoodling west of Burlington VT.:msp_biggrin:

I still can't get the thought out of my head of avalancher swinging thirty feet in the air stuck in a trappers net and having to chew his way out and encountering a family of rabid bears on his way down the tree...and it all starting because of a late night craving for a charleston chew candy bar.

What?!? I don't remember that one. Got a link?

Crappie K was over on another forum getting banged up petty rough and then went off the grid. Haven't even seen him here since.

Too bad. He's a nice guy, if a little rough around the edges (but then, most of us are). I hope he comes back.

Latest posts

Back