Axemen Effects

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am noticing a difference in the questions asked this year, about the yarder which is now blocking half the main road to Cougar and Mt St Helens. Last year, the questions were, "What is that?" Now they are, "Is that a tank undercarriage?" "How much line is on that machine?" I'm thinking it must be an effect of Axemen. We don't whine though. At least to those people. :)

Even though AXmen didnt show everything as is, and had to make big drama, It probably opened some folks eyes to what you guys do.I t did for me. Kind of like the cityboy who thinks eggs come from the grocery store.:)

Even though AXmen didnt show everything as is, and had to make big drama, It probably opened some folks eyes to what you guys do.I t did for me. Kind of like the cityboy who thinks eggs come from the grocery store.:)

That pretty much covers it!

It's one thing to see pics of the equipment, then try to imagine it working and then actually watch it in action. Good or bad, their are a whole bunch of people that learned something from Axmen

Ed

Latest posts

Back