Bad Experience Bucket Truck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the pics
133380ad42fc1658050817991f9fa562.jpg
fff9418d4a877042937318ff5bd5cc75.jpg
7b1d94bd14dc59a8c44d685d213624f4.jpg
1e4606deca94b2883b41309e18d7ed45.jpg
0141139569cb182326a37b009def4d5b.jpg
cb676aa2842dd8eb7bd0adbcb5968e31.jpg
a5c6023ce196ada48848de5025f0f87a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If your still looking check out gov deals com great auction for your 40k you would have got a beast of a truck check it out i bought a loader truck off there saved a bundle an they service the truck like they suppose to

They can't sue for defamation of character if you only post facts. Which I assume you have. If they try you can get a contingency lawyer to counter sue for costs plus times 2 or 3 depending on the state it is filed in.

I'll be sure to bad mouth the scum to my associates down south. I'll never spend a cent with tri state, but will call to inquire on their stock.

Tri-State is in West Chester, PA and they do require deposits.
Why you would send anyone $5k as a non-refundalbe deposit is just beyond me.
Reputable dealers don't do that. They are generally willing to hold a truck if you'r flying in provided you keep your word.
Secondly, once you saw the truck was not what was promised you should have demanded a refund. It's probably not even legal for him to keep the deposit. He was not acting in good faith.
Third, once the truck broke down you should have called him to return it. The fact that it didn't make it home is pretty good evidence that is wasn't "work ready".
So next time, don't send a deposit to anyone. Check them out online, looking for forums like this. Check out their website. If its cheesy and cheap with little information then their whole business is probably the same. And go ahead and name names. That how this whole search engine thing works.
I sent the deposit because that was the only way I could hold the truck while I flew down there. I didn't know this wasn't a reputable dealer. I looked online for reviews of this company, and found only one complaint where the customer was eventually satisfied. I didn't know they couldn't keep the deposit. I'd never bought anything stateside before, so didn't know what to expect, other than what I expect up here, which is someone's word to be true. That's not to say I haven't been burned similarly here, but I'm just a bit naive and trusting, I guess!

I know that dealer has had "issues" on tree buzz. Pretty sure he is not liked over there(I know some people have issues with him/them). I have NO first hand experience with them.

Yes I have a Jeep problem. Yes I know it. No it actually is NOT a problem!

I've heard Horror stories about situations like that, i can't imagine how truco thought jb weld would last on a hole in a block. did you ever replace the engine? was it the 3116 cat we spoke about a while back

www.tristateforestryequipment.com
Yes it was about what we spoke. He said he would take it back for 5 K so I did the bull gear bearings were shot also the repairs would have been astronomical.

Tri-State is in West Chester, PA and they do require deposits.
Why you would send anyone $5k as a non-refundalbe deposit is just beyond me.
Reputable dealers don't do that. They are generally willing to hold a truck if you'r flying in provided you keep your word.
Secondly, once you saw the truck was not what was promised you should have demanded a refund. It's probably not even legal for him to keep the deposit. He was not acting in good faith.
Third, once the truck broke down you should have called him to return it. The fact that it didn't make it home is pretty good evidence that is wasn't "work ready".
So next time, don't send a deposit to anyone. Check them out online, looking for forums like this. Check out their website. If its cheesy and cheap with little information then their whole business is probably the same. And go ahead and name names. That how this whole search engine thing works.

Matt, not that its your place to get involved. but ill reply, i don't know how you run your business but we take deposits from customers to secure trucks due to the fact we sell them extremely fast. and we recondition each truck to order specific to the customers needs. i refuse to be one of those dealers that paints everything white. we sell in upwards of 1000 trucks yearly and I'm sure you consider me a competitor since you try to do what we do. but back to the reason we take deposits. during our busy season we get backed up 2 to 3 months. our customers have the option to leave a deposit to basically buy a position in line to buy a truck. as we do every single truck to order.
have a good one matt, keep up the good work

Matt, not that its your place to get involved. but ill reply, i don't know how you run your business but we take deposits from customers to secure trucks due to the fact we sell them extremely fast. and we recondition each truck to order specific to the customers needs. i refuse to be one of those dealers that paints everything white. we sell in upwards of 1000 trucks yearly and I'm sure you consider me a competitor since you try to do what we do. but back to the reason we take deposits. during our busy season we get backed up 2 to 3 months. our customers have the option to leave a deposit to basically buy a position in line to buy a truck. as we do every single truck to order.
have a good one matt, keep up the good work

Just to respond:
You sell 20 trucks per week??? You only have 35 trucks on your website. How do you manage that??
No we are not competitors. I do very little business in the east. I'm certainly not "try to do what you do". My business model is completely different than yours.
As for it not being my place, this is posted on a forum that I sponsor.
Having said that, I only responded because someone suggested you might be the dealer in question and I know that you are in the same county as the dealer the op is complaining about.
Also, I'm alarmed at the number and severity of the bad review you are getting online. I have never seen anything like it really.
Thats all. Good luck to you.

..........not to derail, but Foley Engines in Worcester, MA is another outfit that lacks customer satisfaction. Bad reviews are an understatement.

Back