badly hurt

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shenbojsxz

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I told everyone that I am a supplier of chain saw and spare pats .but within 20days no one reply to my thread,I am badly hurt

yes,maby,I need another way to propagandize myself

Hmmmmm, become a sponsor on AS! If I'm not mistaken if you are in business (manufacturing/retail etc) it would probably be a requirement of soliciting sales here, otherwise it may be construed as spam, or cutting other's grass. Hope your injury heals soon man :)

:cheers:

:)

Hmmmmm, become a sponsor on AS! If I'm not mistaken if you are in business (manufacturing/retail etc) it would probably be a requirement of soliciting sales here, otherwise it may be construed as spam, or cutting other's grass. Hope your injury heals soon man :)

:cheers:

:)

pls kindly tell me what can I do ?thank you !

yes,maby,I need another way to propagandize myself

Hey, I think I can help you out. I see one mod deleted your posts as being spam and another mod informed you to get in touch with admin here, in reference to selling. And that was over a month ago. So in the spirit of the third shoe dropping or if you like baseball, as in 3 strikes you're out, let me say strike 3!!!! (which is english for sayonara) Adios Mr. Shen :bang:

Back