Bailey's Christmas catalog

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scootermsp

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Got my new Bailey's Christmas (Infidels most sacred day) catalog. They really expanded it since the summer one. Lots of things on sale too! I told my wife, "whatever you do, do NOT throw that catalog away or you'll never see another Pottery Barn or GAP catalog as long as I'm alive....enjoy it's execellent.:popcorn:

Got my new Bailey's Christmas (Infidels most sacred day) catalog. They really expanded it since the summer one. Lots of things on sale too! I told my wife, "whatever you do, do NOT throw that catalog away or you'll never see another Pottery Barn or GAP catalog as long as I'm alive....enjoy it's execellent.:popcorn:
Hope mine gets here soon. Leave it on the coffee table and circle things you would like for Xmas.

Havent gotten mine yet! I admit I keep most of my old ones, just to thumb through once in awhile. Ah, Christmas, I wonder who looks forward to it more, the kids or us over-grown kids.
Every once in awhile my wife will complain about the cost of my "toys" and I just point to the woodstove cranking out heat and say the same thing,"No other toy will produce as much $$ as my saws"

Man I hate pottery barn. I hate all those little crap stores.

Scott

got mine....waiting for December Hemmings Motor News....I get an abandoned autos calendar from the kids every year!

i guess ill have to go to the post office now. my newly aquired 262xp needs a pretty new bar and a fuel filter.....maybe more well have to see

Amicks had smokin' deals on Husqvarna labeled GB Ti bars a while back. I bought a 28" for my 272, but I think they had 20" and 24" as well.

I do buy from Bailey's as well, and just received new AV mounts for the 272xp, and a 7t rim and chains for the 066. I need new boots....

Latest posts

Back