Baileys has some good Christmas deals going on for us woodcutters right now FYI

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just a heads up that Baileys has some good deals on chains and bar oil right now with a sale. I like Baileys. I pretty much use their chains, synthetic 2 cycle oil, and files exclusively. All of those items are on sale right now so it was time to hit them up! Admittedly I'm a small timer at 6-9 cords a year but use enough of that stuff that bulk shopping helps just to have it on hand if nothing else. I really like the synthetic oil deal as I also dabble in old 2 stroke enduros in the "firewood offseason" so it's a win-win to get good oil at that price compared to a gas station gouge. And my tight fanny almost paid the price this summer when my old 73 TC125 Suzuki got reallly hot this summer on the ride home from a ballgame. Sure enough the oil reservoir went dry! Filled it with more synthetic at home and it survived it somehow. I'm a believer now. Of checking the tiny window before each ride too!

I always look forward to the Christmas catalog from Baileys mine came today.

I had my info hacked from them too. they also screwed me on a CBN wheel for my grinder. paid for it but never delivered. called because some other stuff didnt show up either and they said "sure. no problem, sorry for the mix up" sent the parts out and still no wheel. called them again and they said "no, it shipped out. nothing we can do." called again and they said "its been too long now and it shows that it shipped so theres nothing we can do" $240 something down the drain. never agian

That sucks Jakers. I've had nothing but good experiences with them. I usually call because u get an actual human in two rings that speaks good English and knows saws. I actually ordered online last night, then realized I needed a chain for the neighbors saw(Christmas gift cuz that's how we roll here!) and left a message after hours. They called me back today and I talked to the actual person from yesterday and they took good care of me before the order shipped with no extra shipping charge. I was pleased and surprised. Try that with Walmart.

I always had good luck with them too but this lasts time (1.5 years ago) really soured me

I had my info hacked from them too. they also screwed me on a CBN wheel for my grinder. paid for it but never delivered. called because some other stuff didnt show up either and they said "sure. no problem, sorry for the mix up" sent the parts out and still no wheel. called them again and they said "no, it shipped out. nothing we can do." called again and they said "its been too long now and it shows that it shipped so theres nothing we can do" $240 something down the drain. never agian

Yikes! That sucks.

I've ordered from Bailey's, but I gotta admit, I sure like Madsen's and Left coast supplies. Great folks!

Back