Baileys Management is up to no good.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray Bennett

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Somehow the folks at Baileys must have worked out a deal with the IRS. They got a deal worked out to Deliver their catalog the same time you get your refund, knowing a mortal man can not resist ordering with extra money in hand. That Is dirty pool if you ask me! I can not wait to get my parts tho.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Somehow the folks at Baileys must have worked out a deal with the IRS. They got a deal worked out to Deliver their catalog the same time you get your refund, knowing a mortal man can not resist ordering with extra money in hand. That Is dirty pool if you ask me! I can not wait to get my parts tho.:clap: :clap: :clap:

LOL...I remember Nik Bailey saying that the catalogs would be a little later than usual this year. That's just darn good marketing that's what it is. :) :cheers: Bob

catolog

I got my catolog today too, nice job. Their gonna make me order more parts huh? Dem SOB's, LOL!! +1 for bailey's, by far the best.....:greenchainsaw: :cheers: :clap: :)

I wonder where the catalogs are shipped from. Everybody East of the Rockies already has theirs and I haven't even seen one yet. And I live 1 hour from Woodland and two hours from Laytonville! Might be time for a road trip.
Oh well...it's probably saving me money. For now, anyway. Gotta stock up for the season ahead.

Bob, I believe they start their mailing on the east coast and work there way west. I have not seen my new catalog yet. :popcorn:

Makes sense that mass-mailings would follow ZIP codes sequentially... Pretty much and east-to-west thing from what I've seen.

OK, you guys obviously have "some" computer skills, since you're on this site and posting, why the need for a catalog? I get about 3 pieces of "real" mail per week, junk goes in the trash at the PO, let them pay to haul it away. Almost all of my bills come electronically and are paid the same way. Ordering online from Bailey's is fast and easy, get the tracking number and can watch my goodies travel all the way across the USA.

Unless you need "reading material", of course. :monkey:

Back