Baileys Piston And Cylinder Kits?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you know Pissfirwillie has not run a 441 and is not impressed with it? Would you still want him to shut his mouth about? When ever someone says that they don't like the 441, you act like they just insulted your woman.

Maybe I just stumbled on to something here. Have you ever been cut by the chain while you're fornicating with your beloved 441?

Dude dont get in over your head. :monkey:

Maybe you need to keep better track of your saws.

Bowtie,
Maybe you should pay attention to the thread. The 441 landing saw is not mine, it is the contractors. Have you ever worked on a landing out here in the West? There is not a lot of room and production is the name of the game. Did I cross you somewhere in this thread? What is the topic again?

So, how did this happen in a thread about cylinder heads?

I thought we were talking about Baileys heads and pistons. I have run their rings for a while in an 036 that I hammer on regularly. Since there was discussion about what lines to carry at a dealership.

I am not a logger, nor do I make my full living with saws, but I heat my house and a few others with saws. They are a pain to lite, but once they get going...

But really, my saws are not new, I cannot afford new. I work on my own stuff, I enjoy it, and I do what I can to keep a fleet of 5 saws for me and my friends that help me cut working. Would I buy aftermarket for a top end on my 15 year old 026 that doesn't need crank seals, carb work or anything else because some straight gassed it? Probably. Why, because I like to eat. I don't care that the difference is only $50. That is a lot of milk, that is one tank of gas in my Camry, that will get me to my job for 3 nights...

Would I go aftermarket for my 7901? See that, 7901? That means I couldn't afford a new 7900, but I had to do the HD route... If it were aftermarket and cheaper, would I have done it? Yes.

I know this is directed at the Pro, but I am no Pro, but a bit more than a weekend warrior (50 cord/year). I love my saws, but again, I also like to eat.

Jason

well i have used both as well.

But I have run them...not impressed....:newbie:

and i wasn't impressed with the 441.i AM willing to accept the fact we got a defective one and would gladly give it another shot on some one else's dime.

we all have our favorites and stihl makes a great saw but they have their issues too.i do not know why you get offended when some one makes a comment about stihl.i poke at stihl owners from time to time in good fun and 99% of them handle it well. you really need to try and relax.

would you like my commetary on NASCAR and Chevy's 2nd/reverse clutch hubs?

and i wasn't impressed with the 441.i AM willing to accept the fact we got a defective one and would gladly give it another shot on some one else's dime.

we all have our favorites and stihl makes a great saw but they have their issues too.i do not know why you get offended when some one makes a comment about stihl.i poke at stihl owners from time to time in good fun and 99% of them handle it well. you really need to try and relax.

would you like my commetary on NASCAR and Chevy's 2nd/reverse clutch hubs?

You really need to pipe down and read more threads and archives. I eat my share of crow around here so dont start whining when I excercise my right to free speech.

i think i'm gonna leave this alone for now.

i think you have anger management issues or you just had a bad day.maybe you have some personal issues i am not aware of.

i wish you the best and hope everything works out.

remember,tommorow is a new day.

i think you have anger management issues or you just had a bad day.maybe you have some personal issues i am not aware of.

i wish you the best and hope everything works out.

remember,tommorow is a new day.

LMAO, now thats a positive way to respond. I honestly liked that.

Back