Baileys selling 026/260 OEM P&C?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy,
We know that our pricing is really high on the OEM parts. Some OEM items we have a very competitive price because we are consistantly buying old inventories, and people going out of business inventories. In other cases we're priced high because we are buying from dealers at pretty much retail prices. The later wouldn't be a good business model if it were not for people in remote locations. These are mainly AK and HI customers. If you have to get on a boat or a plane to chase down your parts, our pricing plus shipping seems much more doable for them.
Regards
Gregg

These are mainly AK and HI customers. If you have to get on a boat or a plane to chase down your parts, our pricing plus shipping seems much more doable for them.

I agree with this. Bailey's lets you choose the shipping method and is very reasonable. I've been quoted $35.00 shipping for $3.95 worth of parts from other places.

Howdy,
We know that our pricing is really high on the OEM parts. Some OEM items we have a very competitive price because we are consistantly buying old inventories, and people going out of business inventories. In other cases we're priced high because we are buying from dealers at pretty much retail prices. The later wouldn't be a good business model if it were not for people in remote locations. These are mainly AK and HI customers. If you have to get on a boat or a plane to chase down your parts, our pricing plus shipping seems much more doable for them.
Regards
Gregg
I was more questioning the fact you were selling stihl OEM parts online. So if you buy from a dealer you're then allowed to resell them online?
I'm not actually in the market for an 026 P&C, just browsing the site...

For $300 you can get a really nice used 026/260 jug & slug around here, with the entire rest of the saw attached to it for free. :hmm3grin2orange:

Once you own it you can do whatever you like with it... unless you're a Stihl dealer... who aren't supposed to sell to resellers.

Those guys don't exist, it is an urban legend.....

I heard that they exhist, but I have never seen one. They're rumored to look like "a big fat hairy guy in drag," and speak in chineese english. Rumor also says its best to hide your 270's if you see one. Suposedly they have recently acquired a tase for them.....

Latest posts

Back