bandsaw for rent?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cycledude232

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I know it's not very likely, but I am looking to rent a mill for a while, and was wondering if there was someone who had a mill to rent out or knows a place that has them to rent in the southern Maine area.
Let me know if you have any ideas.
Thanks

from what I have read and seen a good experienced sawyer with a portable mill is worth the $. better yet in this economy bring the logs to a mill...
like everything there is a learning curve...MHO get your logs so he has to set up only once if you can and find the sawyer with the best rep not the lowest price...money well spent in the long run

That's how I got started. There was a guy that inherited a Woodmiser LT30. I found out that he wasn't using it, so I approached him with a deal. I leased it for a year, after that it was month to month.
My second mill was an old Enercraft, same deal. Both of these guy's decided I was making too much money with their mill's so they terminated our deals. They soon found out how much work was envolved in making a living with a portable mill. The Enercraft was sold, and the Woodmiser went back into retirement.
There are mill's out there that can be leased/rented. You just gotta find em.

Andy

Latest posts

Back