BANG BANG OWE!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maniac ty

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
So I get my mcculloch 10-10 I got for helping this guy out it was in a serious need of a tune up. So I cleaned her up real nice not even thinking of it the guy said there was a good chain on it just if I get a new chain I should get a chisel chain. Well I took it out sounds great loud deff a saw where you need some ear protection. Go and drop it in the wood and it is just the slowest thing in the world... well did some Carb adjustments seemed to run a little bit better but still wtf? So I take a look at the chain and it is just in rough shape take it back to the bench to give it a nice sharpen. Noticed that the chain was missing 2 teeth right away, I look closer and it looked like the rakers were never trimmed which was bad because it had been sharpened so many times they started filing down the links couple spots damn near close to the rivet. I will never trust anyone's word no on stupid crap like that again lol how was this guy even cutting wood with this thing haha going to try it out tomorrow I guarantee she will run nice now

Oh and I forgot I looked up the chain and it wasn't even a match to the saw pitch was wrong when chain was turned by hand you heard clicking noise I'm just confused how someone who has run saws his entire life would be so careless

Yea he swore it was the only saw up at his camp but it had been about a year since he been there went to run it just to see and just from the little bit of air it started deteriating the air filter way worse then it was. most of the fibers came right off so ordered a new air filter and got to pull apart the Carb and clean it up to make sure none of that crap got in it so on the bench it sits for another week till the new air filter comes in

It looked close like a .325 and between it not being a chisel chain like the saw says it should have and the pitch it was catching on one of the bar plates and started tearing it to shreds had to file down a Tad a rebend but with proper 3/8ths chisel chain no more clicking did the bar plate before I got new chain and it still clicked when turned by hand

It looked close like a .325 and between it not being a chisel chain like the saw says it should have and the pitch it was catching on one of the bar plates and started tearing it to shreds had to file down a Tad a rebend but with proper 3/8ths chisel chain no more clicking did the bar plate before I got new chain and it still clicked when turned by hand
ty, put periods or something in your sentemces.., make s it hard to read otherwise.........

Oly.......
Put capital letters in your posts.......................................................................................

It would make them easier to read...................................................................

Oly.......
Put capital letters in your posts.......................................................................................

It would make them easier to read...................................................................
Harley,,go suck on something that will feed you.. your brain is dead,, cause your sticking your nose where it don't belong..........you remind me of a certain political forum poster.....

Periods????

I made a comment about your failure to use capital letters,

you were the one sniveling about periods!
buwhahahhahhaha,,been on the booze, have yah??? muwhahhahahahhahahahha. dont even get your own posts right......trollllllllllll. remember,,i WASNT speaking to your slimy anal cavity...

You know some people on here really do make me laugh. I really don't care at all what you have to say about my post of you don't like it you don't have to read or post on it. Just because I've been apart of this site for so long or have only done so many post blahhh blahhh blahh. All that really matters is knowledge, which I have plenty of. Sorry the post didn't have proper punctuation or capital letters. If it really bothers like I said don't read it. It was a rant post I was aggravated when writing it last thing on my mind really was punctuation. Ohh and by the way if your respectful to others they will respect you.

Haha it's alright it's really hard to get me going. Like I said just gives me a good laugh.

Back