Bangor Forestry Expo

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PB

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
At the auditorium in Bangor Maine, today from 9-4.

I wish I would have seen it before, and maybe it has been posted already.

I will try to get some pics, but pretty sure it has all been seen before. :)

I was thinking about going but I went to the Watkins Glen show and it was a dissapointment

It was actually pretty nice. The vendor list for the Bangor show was 3 times as long, so I don't think all the same people were there.

Completely forgot my camera, lots of nice stuff there.

I went today the show was exelant. There was alot of equipment. All the guys from American Loggers was there.

PB and mercer, we must have passed eachother atleast 3 times yesterday. i was there ALL DAY! got to run the barko, and go up in the cab of that green machine the oliver stores was loading processors with.

i went to supper at dysarts afterwords. i actually saw Bonecrusher eating the sandwich they named after him! got to talk to him and rudy at the show durring the day.

i got like three new hats, free. lunch, free. and got to catch up with a whole bunch of college buddies, one who was thinkin about dropping 50k on a brand new timberwolf!

PB must have been in heaven in the jonsered tent! i kinda liked the climing saw they had there. husqy and stihl had great displays as well.

the whole day was awsome! i wish it was an anual event not every two years.

PB and mercer, we must have passed eachother atleast 3 times yesterday. i was there ALL DAY! got to run the barko, and go up in the cab of that green machine the oliver stores was loading processors with.

i went to supper at dysarts afterwords. i actually saw Bonecrusher eating the sandwich they named after him! got to talk to him and rudy at the show durring the day.

i got like three new hats, free. lunch, free. and got to catch up with a whole bunch of college buddies, one who was thinkin about dropping 50k on a brand new timberwolf!

PB must have been in heaven in the jonsered tent! i kinda liked the climing saw they had there. husqy and stihl had great displays as well.

the whole day was awsome! i wish it was an anual event not every two years.

I got one hat from my buddy Ross at the Wood-Mizer display. It was a great show. I saw alot of the guys from American Loggers, but I didn't se Bone Crusher. I also wish that they had it in Maine every year.

I went up on Friday with the guys I work with and again on Saturday with the wife and kids.My wife wore a shirt that said"Once you've hugged a logger you'll never go back to trees"Which attracted some attention and alot of free stuff.One of the guys from Woodmizer asked her for a hug but he didn't have any hats left,so she gave him a hug and took the hat off his head.

I went up on Friday with the guys I work with and again on Saturday with the wife and kids.My wife wore a shirt that said"Once you've hugged a logger you'll never go back to trees"Which attracted some attention and alot of free stuff.One of the guys from Woodmizer asked her for a hug but he didn't have any hats left,so she gave him a hug and took the hat off his head.

Thats funny ! I'm out of rep, but I'll hit you tomorrow.

Good for her!!!! Now where is my hug????

I bet I know who gave her the hat. If it was a big guy with alot of frecles, it's my freind Ross. He gave me a hat on Saturday, they are realy nice hats.

Latest posts

Back