Banned?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is his cousin...

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6N6rViWIzVY?version=3&feature=player_detailpage"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6N6rViWIzVY?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

I was actually beginning to pity the poor fool. It's pretty obvious the dude has some psychological problems.

I think he's a poser but I gave up trying to convince him of that. He is a legend in his own mind. Besides, there was nothing left to shred once Randy finished with him.

I'm just guessing here but I'd say that Scotty is a good guy. He has stated he ministers to shut ins. He needs to wipe the slate clean and start over here. I will say in Scotty's defense that he posts videos of himself. I just wish he would buy some bachelor buttons and suspenders. It is hard to act dignified with your butt showin'. Jus sayin Scotty. Heck Scotty just PM your address in Prineville and I'll send you some buttons.

Last edited:
I think he's a poser but I gave up trying to convince him of that. He is a legend in his own mind. Besides, there was nothing left to shred once Randy finished with him.

Yup, he can definitely take a beating. Trouble is, most people learn from beatings. Oh well, as long as there's enough of us around to keep him from inflicting bad advice on unsuspecting newbies I guess we'll live with it.

I did think that the water as a neutralizer for gasoline was a classic HBRN though. :msp_biggrin:

I just think he's an honest danger to newbies and should be muzzled, or come with a mandatory idiots opinion warning statement like suggested above.

Back