Barbie-ized

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Since I had Fluffy cleaned up and the chain fixed, I replaced the falling off princess stickers with Barbie Stickers although I did like the little bits of glitter that were on the princess stickers. Then, since I've heard hints that another death march is in the future to cut some trees out of trails again, I made a larger duct tape sleeping pad bar pad. It pads the shoulders a bit and you can switch the saw to the other shoulder easily. I chose the purple duct tape to go better with Barbie. :biggrinbounce2: :popcorn:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Since I had Fluffy cleaned up and the chain fixed, I replaced the falling off princess stickers with Barbie Stickers although I did like the little bits of glitter that were on the princess stickers. . I chose the purple duct tape to go better with Barbie. :biggrinbounce2: :popcorn:
attachment.php
[Ihttp://www.arboristsite.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=61543&stc=1&d=1198623724[/IMG]

Oh my, I think I'm in love :heart: :heart: :heart:

oops sorry never thought girl!! could be a good anti theft/borrow device would any of your male friends want to be seen using a saw with barbie stickers. on second thoughts there might be a few lol

Hey Slowp, nice try, but You can not fool me. I know that is Sawinredneck's saw not yours! :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Sorry redneck, I had to do it. :hmm3grin2orange:

If you need to beat someone up, you should know lakeside put me up to it.

:chainsawguy:

oops sorry never thought girl!! could be a good anti theft/borrow device would any of your male friends want to be seen using a saw with barbie stickers. on second thoughts there might be a few lol

Or... You might find a :heart: note under the chain brake from a grizzly old logger, if you leave the saw unattended!

I always thought the Little Mermaid went better with Stihls, buts that's just me.
Dok

Yeah anything that you can do to your Stihls to make them less intimidating the Huskys will a appreciate it. See that's why Thall's 372 leaks bar oil so bad, there is nothing wrong with his saw, it's just scared amongst all those Stihls.:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Hey Slowp, nice try, but You can not fool me. I know that is Sawinredneck's saw not yours! :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Sorry redneck, I had to do it. :hmm3grin2orange:

If you need to beat someone up, you should know lakeside put me up to it.

:chainsawguy:

Hell, I'd be proud to carry that saw around!!!:cheers:

Back