Barracuda is back!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stihlmar

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
So my grandfather stops by my garage a couple times a week. I am always out there tinkering and enjoying the wood heat. I have recently been practicing and attempting my own port work.
A few weeks back grandpa comes over and I was just finishing up putting my 026 back together. I fired it up and let it scream through a log. Grandpa says it's too $!@? Loud and I just ruined a prefectly good saw. I told grandpa it was called ported and it's "cool". So the following week he walks in holding a couple saws. Tells me that if I'm going to spend all my time working on saws I might as well do something predictive. "Get these running" he said.

The old barracuda hasn't ran in many years. With alittle TLC she now runs like new. It's been a long time but she got to cut entire load of mulberry today. Ran great!

I stopped by grandpas house on the way back just to rub it in alittle. He says "should have called, I would have helped". I drove away chuckling because we both know that's a little white lie.

Attachments

• IMG_0440.JPG
    IMG_0440.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 96

Latest posts

Back