Be careful with Google

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fifelaker

Fifelaker

Addicted to ArboristSite
Hangnail.
230404d1332534991-cutfoot-jpg

Overtrained

Overtrained

Not crazy, Stoopid!
Ahhh tough crowd! Needless to say he learned the hard way. Back in the day I tore up both legs working under a car with a 4 inch electric cut off wheel in a grinder. Took the safety gaurd off, locked the switch on "on" and went to town, tool bucked and fell right in my lap. #### load of stitches in both legs. To this day I've yet to cut something with a tool and havent had that scenario pop into my head to remind me. Like I said, it's called learning the hard way!

Zombiechopper

Zombiechopper

Addicted to ArboristSite
Ahhh tough crowd! Needless to say he learned the hard way. Back in the day I tore up both legs working under a car with a 4 inch electric cut off wheel in a grinder. Took the safety gaurd off, locked the switch on "on" and went to town, tool bucked and fell right in my lap. #### load of stitches in both legs. To this day I've yet to cut something with a tool and havent had that scenario pop into my head to remind me. Like I said, it's called learning the hard way!

That sounds familiar. That's all I'm gonna say.

Worst I have seen first hand was a buddy that put a circular saw down on his knee after finishing a cut. The guard didn't close. That one makes me visually see the guard is shut every single time I touch a circ saw. I still don't have a guard on my grinder though.

The worst workplace injury I did to myself was actually shattering my middle finger after falling. I fell because I had on heavy duty rubber boots with drawstring. I had tied the string into a loop. Loop hooked onto a bolt on a piece of equipment and I went horizontal! All because of a friggin boot lace, that was tied!

Latest posts