Before & After photos with prices

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trimmed this mesquite for 150$ -
DSCN0201.JPG

Im in tucson and I'd say our prices are very similar.
Being this close to the border, theres a LOT of Mexican competition, so its hard to get top dollar.

I hate when I hear a customer say they are going to get other quote cause I know almost every time I wont get the job.
God forbid they call Raul or Alfonso off craigslist, he'll always be cheaper

And unfortunately I don't have a chipper, I do all my work with this 14' stake bed.
Im trying to save up for a chipper and dump but thats a lot of coin I just don't have right now
gotta work with what you got, but I can fit quite a bit in this thing
DSCN0200.JPG

I did this Pine removal yesterday for 400$ -
View attachment 436752View attachment 436753 View attachment 436754

Did this palm for only 45$ - (I underbid the hell out of it! Thats what happens when you bid over the phone!)
View attachment 436756 View attachment 436757

Did this palm for 290$ - (Bid so high because I went up SRT to stay outside the canopy)
View attachment 436758 View attachment 436759 View attachment 436760 (really wish I would of cut that frond on the right side. Couldn't tell it was sticking out so far when I was up there thoough)

Trimmed all these palms for 20$ a tree. did the work for a landscape company, all I had to do was climb and cut, they picked everything up. i make good money doing these kind of gigs.
View attachment 436761 View attachment 436763

Super interesting!

If you don't mind my asking what city are you in?

for picking up logs? not a bad idea...

Tucson, about 2 hrs south of you
I was thinking for making it a dump. Around here you can find the dump hoist for relatively cheap then ya undo your flat bed mounts put hoist on remount bed and figured out how you want to power it.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Trimmed this mesquite for 150$ -
View attachment 436764

Im in tucson and I'd say our prices are very similar.
Being this close to the border, theres a LOT of Mexican competition, so its hard to get top dollar.

I hate when I hear a customer say they are going to get other quote cause I know almost every time I wont get the job.
God forbid they call Raul or Alfonso off craigslist, he'll always be cheaper

Yep I have the same problem here. Last week I bid $150 on a tree and I got the deal. The lady told me that other people had bid $50 on the same tree. She went with me because she felt I'd do a better job. The problem is most people don't care about quality. They'll take the $50 bid.

Back