bench mount saw stand.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice looking welds! I picked up a Wilton Pow R Arm that came with a small vice mounted on it.$5.00 at a moving sale,now I know what I can use it for.

I am gonna try mine out this weekend and build me another mean 460. Thanks Jason for hooking me up.

Jason is building me one of em......

You should sell em dude.
I thought about it. But my time is limited working two jobs. I got yours cut out today should be done with it tomorrow. Ship it out Friday.
I am gonna try mine out this weekend and build me another mean 460. Thanks Jason for hooking me up.
No problem Brian. As many times as you have bailed me out with parts that I need I probably owe you another one. Lol

I have a bike maintenance stand that I've been thinking about using for my saws. It has a heavily padded rubber vise to clamp down on down tubes, and it rotates in all directions. I'm going to give that a try since I think it might clamp down tight enough on a chainsaw handle to hold it in place.

Here are a few picturs of mine its made out of an old ball hitch. With the saw bolted up it is chest level standing just made it out scrap stuff I had laying around. you can it in all angles for the most part, Im happy

S8000983.JPG S8000984.JPG S8000985.JPG S8000986.JPG

Latest posts

Back