best dogs for a 372xp?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.E. Metal Werx

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
looking to see what people think are the best felling dogs for a 372xp are. picks would me nice to. possable where to get then also. i have looked at the ones at baileys.

dogs

I got the 4 piont dogs off bailey's on my 385......:greenchainsaw:

well guys. i ended up ordering the "Pro-Safety Felling Dogs 5 point" from baileys. did i make a bad choice? after seeing stihl 440s dogs i really like.. what do you guys think? i dont suppose any one has some picks with the 5pt dogs that i got? thanks guys

well guys. i ended up ordering the "Pro-Safety Felling Dogs 5 point" from baileys. did i make a bad choice? after seeing stihl 440s dogs i really like.. what do you guys think? i dont suppose any one has some picks with the 5pt dogs that i got? thanks guys

Hey....it's all in what you like.........:greenchainsaw:

oh.... well i guess it will be an intereteing day for when they come.. i checked the sight and they havent even shiped yet?? i orderd them last night and still have not left.? this typical? and saws going to look a lil funny rocking a 24" bar and full wrap handle and some HUGE dogs!. will be a good day.

oh boy!! hope they done scare the gas out of the saw. last thing a guy wants to see is yellowis stuff driping from places... think the 4 tooth would have been the way to go. well this will make it easy. dont even have to start the saw to take trips down.

Latest posts

Back