Best phone message ever..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJ-Bill

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
We tend to only check our messages every few days.. So today was one of them, we had 3 messages,
1 my mom..
2 a hang-up and
3 starts off quite then all of a sudden a chainsaw starts up and starts cutting away and this continues for 2min and 30 secs.. I got thinking WTF.. who is this.. My cousin just got that 066 on ebay but he wouldn't have it yet.. was it another buddy playing a joke? even if it was it wasn't his style to let it go so long and not say anything. I listened to the message again and the I could barley make out some words near the end. Then it dawned on me, it was me!! I was thining some trees on the weekend and had my cell phone in my pocket, at the very end of the message I could make out me calling one of the dogs..
I laughed for awhile. leave it to me to leave a message like that.

Last edited:
I've learned to leave my phone in the car when going into the tavern. Tats NOT what you want to being played back to you later.

I also learned NEVER ride the tractor rototilling with your phone on your hip. They dont produce a good crop.

I've learned to leave my phone in the car when going into the tavern. Tats NOT what you want to being played back to you later.

I also learned NEVER ride the tractor rototilling with your phone on your hip. They dont produce a good crop.

LOL!!!
I dropped mine while adjusting the upper link. ran it over with the tractor, and through the tiller. Just had to knock some Mud off, and I'm still using it.
Old I530's take some Killin'.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

I usually leave my phone in th ehouse when I'm home but the wife is 38weeks Pregnant and could pop any time so I've gotten into the habbit of keeping in my pocket.. THAT being said I'm pretty rough on stuff I'm on my 3rd digial camera in 3 years the last 1 I broke out back behind our property 1 night when I was trying to free my jeep from a nasty tire eating stream. I ended up putting the camera in my back pocket then proceeded to put a wrench in my pocket along with then jumped in the Jeep.. Needless to saw the LCD screen hasn't been the same yet. Then last week I was going out back to thin some trees out. Wife barked at me for not having my phone so I put it in my pocket only to come back to discover another broken LCD sreen.. I guess I was swinging that clearing saw abit to hard!..

The camera is not aloud to leave the house if unless it in her hands.. thats ok,, the old one still works just can't see what I'm taking a picture of!! maybe thats for the best anyway!:givebeer:

i did that to my dad twice. he was the last person i had called so my pocket called him twice while i was logging, and he was trucking wood off somone elses job. at first he thought i got hurt and couldnt talk! (paniced dad!) but then he could tell the saw wasnt just running it was reving and he could hear it working. so he stopped worrying - til i called hime again.

this time it sounded like i was working with a Crosscut saw. then he realized i was filing! thats when i learned how to lock the key pad. it was cheaper than getting dad blood pressure medication!

had lost a phone while ridin atvs. never found that one again. lst year a guy runnin the cat durin the fire lost his phone, ran it over with a D-6 and three weeks later my little brother picked it up we gave it to a friend annd he charged it up. the phone had over 200 contacts. called the guys home got his address and he still has it to this day.

The young man that works for me called me the other day, he ws about 10 feet away. I answered and ..... nothing...except for some very familier music faint in the background I hollered at him he just calmly said sorry, I must have BUTT DIALED you. I thought about that a second and then laughed my butt off.

Back