Big box store 70cc

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I noticed that TSC includes the Jonsered 2166 in their offerings. The most saw I've ever seen in a big box store is a Husqvarna 359. (I may have seen a 570 somewhere, but my memory isn't good on that one.)

Jonsered® CS 2166 Chainsaw, CARB Compliant - Tractor Supply Online Store

This was covered briefly in the now huge Tilton/Jonsered thread.

The preliminary reports and understanding of the situation has been that most TSC locations will only stock up to the 2255 and larger saws from Jonsered will be on a special order basis.

This is overall a good deal, though the 2166 may be had for better prices at some dealers. It is both noteworthy and significant that this large of a saw will be available through a mass retail outlet, regardless of whether or not it is stocked.

For comparison there was a time when the makita 6401 was being sold on home depot shelves, not in the rental center, alongside echo saws, before and during the time that the CS-600 was available.

The 2155 is the husky 455 in red, the 455r is by far the worst saw I've ever worked on except the mac eager beaver that I ended up throwing in the junk pile.

The 2155 is the husky 455 in red, the 455r is by far the worst saw I've ever worked on except the mac eager beaver that I ended up throwing in the junk pile.

No sir the 2255 is a 455 in red. Look up part numbers direct match. The 455 AT hasn't been out that long what were you fixing? The only real difference between these 2 is the auto tune module. The saw is relatively unchanged aside from that.

Back