• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Big Green saw, for a small Orange saw.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c5c7c9

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
3400 2.JPG 3400 1.JPG
Exc running and cutting, 56cc Poulan 3400, Has no issues, just add a B&C and head to the wood pile, ready to work!
Trade for a smaller cc Husqy or Dolmar, in likewise exc. running cond. NO primer bulb saws please.

If you were not so far away i have a Husky 345 that is in good condition that doesn't get used hardly at all. Shipping would be close to the value of the saw probably, so not a realistic proposition.

Never owned a real Poulan, would have been interested to run one. :)

Just never saw the need for a primer bulb, on a saw that was built correctly, to begin with.
I have around 20 saws, not a primer bulb in the pack, and I hope to keep it that way :)
I am sure there are many folks who just love the primers, and if they work for them, that's great. I only ever owned 1 primer bulb saw and that was the first thing to go, in well under 6 months too.
But, as they say, YMMV :)

Latest posts

Back