Biggest carving to date!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lumberjackchef

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Here are a couple of pics of our newest eagle. I Have been working with my buddy Darick Rice as a carver in our ministry Carving for Christ for about a year now. We do many fundraisers and donate a lot of carvings for people trying to raise funds to help families and children with cancer and such. We also have been doing some large commission carves lately. Here is our latest adventure.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Click the link for my website in my signature for more photos of some of our recent work!

Thanks for all the kind words guys! I'm just glad I had the opportunity to carve such an enormous tree and turn it into something so cool!

Positively AWESOME! A great piece of art for a super cause! :msp_thumbsup:

Very nice seems to be an understatement of that work. Hard to believe that eagle was hiding in that tree.

You planning on being @ rvalue's (Jasper, AR) or @ wigglesworth's in KY? Let's chat.... my spring bonus is starting to think about a possible home.... :msp_w00t:

Hopefully RValue's in Jasper. Cottonwood's not too bad to carve in actually. Here is one of our recent cottonwood stump projects..................

attachment.php

Joplin Tornado Memorial​

You do indeed do some very cool work. I am just not that artistic, most I have done so far is to make a stool. I bet you could make a fine stool.:msp_smile:

I use chainsaws every day and I consider myself surgical in the way I handle one, but I could never learn to do what you do. That's a gift you have there.

Shaun

Back