Black Friday sale?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20% off highest item ain't too bad!
T R E E S T U F F will be getting an order as well in next day or two.

No- that is a solid discount. I hope you got te next most expensive thing next to the GRCS or the wraptor!!!

So I just figured out I could save all of 17 bucks on an item by placing an order (for the one piece) with Wes spur. I want to clarify that Wes spur has done a lot better by me than sherrill, but over 17 bucks... I am going to give my business to the company that has proved itself to me o er the last few years!!! Money is easy to come by, but I feel like the customers that appreciate and depend on you to be honest and stand behind your work (or product in this case) are hard to come by. I think of this a bit like business karma. I spend an extra few bucks to support the guys that I KNOW are the best, and it will come back to me ... Some day-

I am visiting here after I placed an order with Bailey's...sorry if it is too late for most. Says it ends at midnight 11/28 - I assume that is west cost time, so a couple more hours. $5 off of 50, $15 off of $100 or $25 off of $150. Offer code is TD1113.

I just put in an order with items that had free shipping offers too, so I feel like I got a great deal from Bailey's.

Arborwear's home page says free shipping on orders over $99. But without discounts on their items, I'd just as soon order through Tree stuff or Sherrill who always have free shipping over $100... Too bad they won't let TS include their brand in the 13% off sale - I'd order some...they never go on sale.

I went to only one Black Friday sale and was so disgusted I didn't buy anything. It was best buy and everyone abandoned their children to covet stuff so the children turned into wild packs of urchins running around. No one was speaking English. I just turned around and walked out.

There are however some real nice fisticuffs vids from the Walmart Black Friday sales that are getting put up on YouTube as they happen.

Arborwear had some good deals at their booth at the TCIexpo. They were one of only a few with "expo pricing". I should have pulled the trigger on the ascender pants, but i was in search of a pair of chainsaw protective pants.

WesSpur has a couple of pants left in their overstock/clearance (clothing) section. 32"waist X 36" inseam.

I only went one place tractor supply and got, buy one get one 27' 10000lb 2" ratchet straps so 2 cost 15$. I also picked up a 26 gallon compressor for 149.00 and that was $80 dollars off.

just got cyber Monday e-mails. $50 certificate when spending 500 at Sherrill (Mon-Wed), and some good deals at Bailey's too - sounds like they will all go Monday through Christmas eve there.

Latest posts

Back