Boom Certification

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B Snappy

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am interested in having a bucket truck in the Atlanta area checked out. Dialectic testing and boom certification for an Altec. How much should I expect to pay and any recommendations on a good company (with phone #) in the area? Thanks!

B Snappy said:
I am interested in having a bucket truck in the Atlanta area checked out. Dialectic testing and boom certification for an Altec. How much should I expect to pay and any recommendations on a good company (with phone #) in the area? Thanks!

877-GO ALTEC

truck safety

you can go to sagon with 6-7000 dollar mark up on a truck from the sale in rootstown ohio that has never had mandatory cable upgrade on a boom your family can always sue when they break and you get seriously injured

What the heck are you talking about?? Could you repost this comment in plain English, with proper punctuation??

you can go to sagon with 6-7000 dollar mark up on a truck from the sale in rootstown ohio that has never had mandatory cable upgrade on a boom your family can always sue when they break and you get seriously injured

The blue and red are from Lewis Tree. The white ones with the red stripe also looks like theirs.

Around here all lewis employees are former big orange guys from when they escaped the area two years ago. They use the same shop to repair their equipment as big orange. I went in to get some EXPERT advice on my bucket as I assumed they were experienced in this kind of equipment. I quickly left and said a prayer for anybody that used equipment repaired by them.

Lewis seems to cycle equipment faster then the other big boys but maybee things are different in different areas of the country. The lewis trucks that I have seen at auction are usualy in pretty good shape.

Back