Boonville 2012 - Who's Going

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bdaley

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
So, Who's going to Boonville next weekend? I'm looking forward to it, as I've got a pretty good case of CAD going right now. I'll be able to go both days, as my family and I are renting a camp in Brantingham for the week and it's an easy 15 minute ride down from there. I'm hopeful the weather will hold out as getting out of the back field is no picnic when it's raining, :msp_ohmy: Hope to meet some guys from here there..

Bill

Been waiting for this thread to start ill be there hopefully all three days and ya better have 4x4 if it rains much more c ya there

I'm heading up early Saturday.

And Boonville wouldn't be Boonville without some mud. :msp_wink:

Last edited:
Deallers from near and far show up in a muddy field to pay you to take their products...:laugh:

Its a hoot...

Boonville NY

My first time at the Woodsmans Field days was back in 1985 in Boonville. I had just bought a new Stilh O28 from my local dealer a month prior to this.The wood harvesting equipment available is simply awesome.I felt like a kid in a candy store.Saw manufactures allow you to run any saw in the lot.Red Wing had a trailer filled with footwear, as did Carheart.On Sunday the chain wars start.I walked out one Sunday with 4 Oregon chains for my saw at $7.50 each. I am now just a tad south and west to make the trip but for those that do go enjoy the food and saw related festivities. One year ESPN covered this and was broadcast at a later date.Enjoy Ken in Texas

I've never been. But do have a shirt from Boonville NY with CJ Logging on it with a 372xp. Any info to share on them etc.

boon002.jpg

xpshirt002.jpg

xpshirt001.jpg

Back