Boots

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wear nonsteel toe Danners NFPA certified for most jobs. Got hoffman pins for winter logging work.

Just fill the boot with a good quality boot oil for a few days. ? This has worked on most of my boots.

Ok. how about a picture of your Danner boots filled up with oil. don't care which brand. Slick50, Marvel Mystery, mink, carp, whale, synthetic, nancyoil, bar oil, blade oil, 3-in-1.
pick one an fill er up. right to top.

looking forward to them pics in the morning at coffee time.
thanks

Ok. how about a picture of your Danner boots filled up with oil. don't care which brand. Slick50, Marvel Mystery, mink, carp, whale, synthetic, nancyoil, bar oil, blade oil, 3-in-1.
pick one an fill er up. right to top.

looking forward to them pics in the morning at coffee time.
thanks

I see a coward that wont answer a simple question why is it new members need to be hazed to be on this site?

O.K., I admit it. I finally read all the rules. I love everybody......most of the time.

wp99-there is no help for some, You know----Little feet,little hands. :hmm3grin2orange: As for me - I am in denial but I am O.K. w/ it... Nope----not in denial anymore. Just realized how much of my life was wasted on yer du.... Oops! anyway i am glad I read the rules.:crazy1::matrix: Come with me sir your straight jacket is ready

Last edited:
O.K., I admit it. I finally read all the rules. I love everybody......most of the time.

wp99-there is no help for some, You know----Little feet,little hands. :hmm3grin2orange: As for me - I am in denial but I am O.K. w/ it... Nope----not in denial anymore. Just realized how much of my life was wasted on yer du.... Oops! anyway i am glad I read the rules.:crazy1::matrix: Come with me sir your straight jacket is ready

Your new nameis Circus Clown girl lol

Originally Posted by WhistlePunk99
I wear nonsteel toe Danners NFPA certified for most jobs. Got hoffman pins for winter logging work.
Just fill the boot with a good quality boot oil for a few days. ? This has worked on most of my boots.

You wrote those posts some long ways back in this thread. never heard or seen boots filled up with oil til your post.
i've filled a saw or three fuel tank with bar oil. boots got filled with plenty of other stuff, some was a joke, some plain hurt. had one pair cutt off.
but never filled any boots i bought and paid for with oil. wouldn't do leathers any good and might wreak the lasts stitching, surely if it was linen.

You wrote those posts some long ways back in this thread. never heard or seen boots filled up with oil til your post.
i've filled a saw or three fuel tank with bar oil. boots got filled with plenty of other stuff, some was a joke, some plain hurt. had one pair cutt off.
but never filled any boots i bought and paid for with oil. wouldn't do leathers any good and might wreak the lasts stitching, surely if it was linen.

I get all the NeatsFoot oil I want for free from the neighbor,leather crafter and master saddle builder. He has a oil tank for new leather and surpluses some of the used oil.

Oi Scotty, how come you're spraying weeds for the county now? Did the EMT and hazard tree falling gigs fall through?

Guinness or Alaskan amber, chedder and sour cream RRRuffles, a bismark and 14 chili and cheese corn dogs.

and some tums...

Here's an Alaskan Amber for you. Your post reminded me that I had a couple left in the garage fridge.:cheers:

CAM00541_zps793bd268.jpg

Last edited:
Here's an Alaskan Amber for you. Your post reminded me that I had a couple left in the garage fridge.:cheers:

That's good stuff no doubt.. But to get the real Alaskan amber.. You have to go to Alaska. Let it be known that Glacier Brewhouse Amber is in fact "the finest amber in all the land". :rock: It is Especially superb when you have em fill up a keg. From there you can head back to the cabin and set it on the porch.

That was a good day full of great memories! If you haven't been, you ought to.

Dear Mr. Whistle Punk,

It is possible for you to prove what you do without disclosing your whereabouts or giving away your real name. Just a couple of pictures of a job site, or a few of your saws, or maybe your crummy, or how about the bottom of your calk boots. Until then everyone here will continue to believe your are this hbrn guy, who was a bit of a turd gurgler, from what I hear and from his youtube vids. Hel no one on here knows my real name, a few might guess where I live but they are probably wrong, they should at least get the correct county...

Secondly if your facing this kind of flack from the people you work with and your neighbors, and most everyone on here... maybe its you? If thats the case, you should consider a mouth shut eyes and ears open stance for the rest of your life. Viking proverb is something along the lines of its better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and be proven a fool, to keep counsel with oneself even if a fool, a fool may be considered wise... There is like 30 or 40 different translations of this little proverb and they all mean the same thing.

Dear Mr. Whistle Punk,

It is possible for you to prove what you do without disclosing your whereabouts or giving away your real name. Just a couple of pictures of a job site, or a few of your saws, or maybe your crummy, or how about the bottom of your calk boots. Until then everyone here will continue to believe your are this hbrn guy, who was a bit of a turd gurgler, from what I hear and from his youtube vids. Hel no one on here knows my real name, a few might guess where I live but they are probably wrong, they should at least get the correct county...

Secondly if your facing this kind of flack from the people you work with and your neighbors, and most everyone on here... maybe its you? If thats the case, you should consider a mouth shut eyes and ears open stance for the rest of your life. Viking proverb is something along the lines of its better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and be proven a fool, to keep counsel with oneself even if a fool, a fool may be considered wise... There is like 30 or 40 different translations of this little proverb and they all mean the same thing.

So you support the hazing and lying about about a new member,that is real mature !

So you support the hazing and lying about about a new member,that is real mature !

I don't support it cause it does not happen, unless a person comes on here makes a bunch of unsubstantiated claims that smell of B.O. and horse poo.

I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt... Now you're on your own. Prove your worth or walk your choice.

Without going back through all of WP99's nonsense, I'm pretty darn sure he said in an earlier post that he was cutting in Montana, and had 12 years of cutting behind him. Ya see Scotty the problem with being a pathological lier is you can't remember the lies you've told. I will give you some credit for digging up info on oil in the boots. My Dad worked in the woods out of Onalaska, Wa. in the late 30's. He was killed when I was 10, so never got to talk to him about that. However I do remember my Mom saying that some guys did fill their boots with oil. A lot of us on this sight are somewhat advanced in age. We may not remember everything, but we do remember the good guys we worked with and we also remember the culls!

I am glad to see you also support hazing and cyber bullying. It real makes one want to join when they know they get to be hazed and bullied for being new:msp_thumbdn:

If you don't like it GTFO!! Nobody is keeping you here. Have you been this whiney your whole life?

Latest posts

Back