Bought a few saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Checked craigslist tonight a guy had a 044, 046 and 019 all in need of repair. I called him and asked about the 044 and 046 he said both had bad piston and cylinders. He wanted 75 bucks each. When I got there both saws were complete. I could not find any cracks or broken plastic so I asked about the 019. He pulled out a 192t that looked new. He said it was only used twice but was dropped out of a tree and would not start after that. I got him down to 175 for all three then asked him if that was all the saws he had. He pulled out an 020 top handle. I said if he would throw that one in I'd take them. So now I have a few more projects. I guess I need to spend less time here and more time working on saws.
Eastern Kansas? Did you find that in Kc's Craigslist? Man I need to watch that more. Hell the plastic from them is worth that. :cheers:

Nice score!

I got a CL score tonight too, but not nearly as nice. Mine was a Craftsman 42cc with 18 inch Oregon bar for free. Kid said it won't start so I took it home, tightened up the carb bolts and it fired right up, LOL. Looks brand new, will make a good beater.:chainsaw:

Eastern Kansas? Did you find that in Kc's Craigslist? Man I need to watch that more. Hell the plastic from them is worth that. :cheers:

Yes they were on KC craigslist which is very unusual this is the firsy good deal I have found on saws. This is the first 046 I have seen in any condition.

Yes they were on KC craigslist which is very unusual this is the firsy good deal I have found on saws. This is the first 046 I have seen in any condition.
010100010208010300200801184f13cad67.jpg

Latest posts

Back