bought it! New rayco 1645

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i only did the one stump while i was trying it out before i bought it. I could not hear any noise from that area at all. quieter and different for sure.

I like how the belt housing was made thinner, I dont think a chain would be a bad idea at all....I wonder if it is like a Harley primary chain?

Does it crawl very fast? Mine is just to slow, it takes forever to get to a backyard.

I like how the belt housing was made thinner, I dont think a chain would be a bad idea at all....I wonder if it is like a Harley primary chain?

Does it crawl very fast? Mine is just to slow, it takes forever to get to a backyard.

Wonder why Rayco doesn't list ground travel speed on their specs for the 1645.

Wonder why Rayco doesn't list ground travel speed on their specs for the 1645.

Because they would need to list it as ' How many times you run over your own foot per hour".

I drove over my foot twice this week. :dizzy:

I know I know, I should spend $40k on a unit with a remote LOL.

The chain looks to be a #50 in the manual. I don't think it is a special chain. I has two speed travel. Also a remote is suppose to be available maybe this fall. I see the Austrailian rayco site shows it as available now. I also remember running over my foot many times with my 1625.

I also used to run over my foot with my 1625 now and then. Hurts like heck, doesn't it??
Glad to see Rayco is finally making remote control available on a grinder. They are kind of late to the party.
Jeff

The chain looks to be a #50 in the manual. I don't think it is a special chain. I has two speed travel. Also a remote is suppose to be available maybe this fall. I see the Austrailian rayco site shows it as available now. I also remember running over my foot many times with my 1625.

I also used to run over my foot with my 1625 now and then. Hurts like heck, doesn't it??
Glad to see Rayco is finally making remote control available on a grinder. They are kind of late to the party.
Jeff

Maybe they'll show up to the track party some day too? lol

get the big green teeth.

or the Sandvik wheel.

Raycos have the slowest ground speed out that i know of.

Back