Boys I want you to send up some prayers for my Daughter in Law

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let Us Pray,,,,

Oh my sweet Jesus, You have said: "Truly I say to you,,, ask and it will be given you, seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened to you." Behold, Lord Jesus, In your holy name,,, We knock, We seek, and We ask for the grace of healing for this sister of ours,,, Amber, and for the family the courage, peace, and perseverance to support her in this hour of need,,,

Amen!!!! :angel:

Thank you RR2 for putting my thoughts into words. May God's grace come to you Amber; and also your family.

Thank you RR2 for putting my thoughts into words. May God's grace come to you Amber; and also your family.

You are welcome and,,,,

I appreciate it,,, but dont thank me,,, Thank Him,,,,, because all the Glory Is His... He sometimes just uses a stumbling, bumbling, struggling, sinner like me,, to help us realize all the blessings that we all have,,,,,,,,,,,

If it warmed your's or any others hearts and caused them to reflect and pray just like you did,,,,, than that is a good thing,,,,,, The Holy Ghost did the work,,, not me,,,

River

Let Us Pray,,,,

Oh my sweet Jesus, You have said: "Truly I say to you,,, ask and it will be given you, seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened to you." Behold, Lord Jesus, In your holy name,,, We knock, We seek, and We ask for the grace of healing for this sister of ours,,, Amber, and for the family the courage, peace, and perseverance to support her in this hour of need,,,

Amen!!!! :angel:

Amen !!

Make sure that Amber (and the rest of the family on her behalf) manages her treatment in the most comprehensive manner possible. We all have confidence in our doctors-sometimes far more than we should, but cancer treatment is evolving at warp speed and there are treatments available today that were experimental 6 months ago and unknown last year. Seek detailed diagnosis and oncologial services at a university associated hosital with a particular emphasis in lymphoma. It can truly mean the differnce between life and death.

Very sorry to hear this. My family has had a pretty rough past year and look forward to '08 as a chance to move on.

With that being said.....NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!!!!

I will certainly pray for Amber, and your whole family. May the GOOD LORD be with you and yours. God Bless.

just thought i let you know amber is on prayer list i have tons of folks on that list from other places keep the faith Christ knows the situation he knew before you knew of this if its his will there will be astonished doctors will see a miracle take place before them

just thought i let you know amber is on prayer list i have tons of folks on that list from other places keep the faith Christ knows the situation he knew before you knew of this if its his will there will be astonished doctors will see a miracle take place before them

Prayers are the least we can offer along with our support for amber. Has pathology reports come back on the tissue that was removed? I haven;t read all the post on ambers condition but you have my prayers and that of my family. God bless.

Doc

Latest posts

Back