Brad? WTH are you doing?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had to be someone from Ga. I don't live far enuff south to spell it right.
I hope you saw the humor in that, just pokin fun.

I figured Mo was far enough south.... guess I should get out more....

I like that you can follow the progression from the first attempt at building a saw to where you are now with saw builds. Very interesting reading Brad.

Guess ole brad has 'cabin fever' er he just needs to git his 'shingle' out and promote sum new busienss eh?

The one thing that impresses me about ole BS is his uncanny skill of self promotion.

We have Oaks in Europe that are 1200 years old... there is a sycamore near where I lived in Dorset that is over 320 years old.

And the Scottish yews, but not too many big trees anymore, most have been harvested over the years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I asked that armed monkey guy if he could get all his fixed up by tonight as well and he said, "Yeah, sure, I'll get RIGHT on that for ya bud...", so that will help a bunch too....

I'll be putting together a few new threads soon. How's a thread about a ported 090, one about converting a 070 to an 090, and a thread about restoring two Remington 990 Supers sound?

I'll be putting together a few new threads soon. How's a thread about a ported 090, one about converting a 070 to an 090, and a thread about restoring two Remington 990 Supers sound?

Well.... I guess that'll be ok for now. As long as it has lots of pictures and videos and not very many hard words. I like those picture books, like the ones in the Ute section at the library - that's shop lingo for Utility they told me.

There is a 'real' clean 070 on CL listed here for $800. Same saw as the 090 from the looks of it. Not the saws of my dreams or needs, but... converting and porting these monsters would make for interesting reading. Maybe turn them into outboard motors, or old style mini bikes. There are bike saws, so why not saw bikes?

There is a 'real' clean 070 on CL listed here for $800. Same saw as the 090 from the looks of it. Not the saws of my dreams or needs, but... converting and porting these monsters would make for interesting reading. Maybe turn them into outboard motors, or old style mini bikes. There are bike saws, so why not saw bikes?
Was there an outboard attachment?
Or was that a one off?
There used to be a picture on here somewhere.....

Back