brainerd MN saw gtg. April 11. 1430 8th st. staples MN. 8AM

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can grab a few bags of chips and water. Dieselfitter your more than welcome to hitch a ride up with us if youd like, should have plenty of room. Have the saw hauler trailer, i know weve gotten about 50 saws in it at once lol.

Thanks for the offer. I would like that. I cannot be sure that I can make it at this time. There is some talk at work about me working in ND for a few weeks.
Let's discuss it this weekend at Denny's.

What cc's are you breaking the saw racing classes down too? I may send a couple of woods ported saws with my Dad to have fun with.

The only ported saw I have is the 084 and it's still on the bench
the rest are stock with mm's or no base gaskets or just stock.
It will be nice to meet you guy's and be able to carry on a conversation that we have an interest in.
Most people I know are not into saws as much as I am and they loose interest quick.
But when their saw dumps on them I'm the first one they call.

The only ported saw I have is the 084 and it's still on the bench
the rest are stock with mm's or no base gaskets or just stock.
It will be nice to meet you guy's and be able to carry on a conversation that we have an interest in.
Most people I know are not into saws as much as I am and they loose interest quick.
But when their saw dumps on them I'm the first one they call.
Yeah i think we have something in common then. Anything gas powered is my interest and other ppl are lost like a deer in headlights talking with me

id say for the races just run anything you want against other people within reason haha, unless a small cc wants a bite of a large cc.

also if your 100% positive you are coming to the gtg please send me a PM so i have a general idea of how many people are going to be there.

id say for the races just run anything you want against other people within reason haha, unless a small cc wants a bite of a large cc.

also if your 100% positive you are coming to the gtg please send me a PM so i have a general idea of how many people are going to be there.
Hopefully more ppl than less

Glad I logged in tonight.
I should be able to make this and maybe bring the little man with too.
I can bring a big pot of chili along with the 6100 and 7910 w/modded carb.
Any other saws from my sig you guys want to try out just pm me so I don't miss it in the thread.
Also have a David Bradley 360 that might be for sale and a Jonsered 621(needs assembled). Again pm me if interested so I don't miss it in the thread.

Any other saws from my sig you guys want to try out just pm me so I don't miss it in the thread.
Also have a David Bradley 360 that might be for sale and a Jonsered 621(needs assembled). Again pm me if interested so I don't miss it in the thread.
All of them

Bring your top handle saw id like to see that. Il be bringing a echo 340 top handle and my 360t

Got a buddy who's coming and he's in the market for a top handle. Anyone looking to sell one, preferably Stihl, bring it along.

Got a buddy who's coming and he's in the market for a top handle. Anyone looking to sell one, preferably Stihl, bring it along.
I had a echo 340 up forsale for a bit but i could not part with it cuase it is small lite and starts too easy i may need a timing advance and its also a reed port engine

Back