brainerd MN saw gtg. April 11. 1430 8th st. staples MN. 8AM

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More snow right now here in plymouth mn. Wtf!

I'll have an 034 for sale. 028 wb for sale. 036 parts saw for sale. Few others will be willing to sell if there is interest.
Why the ohh34. That is stihls 2nd highest rpm saw stock at 14.500 rpm it would be a awesome ported saw. Mine will have that done one day when i get a small 1/8inch right angle grinder then i can finish the 026 too

Why the ohh34. That is stihls 2nd highest rpm saw stock at 14.500 rpm it would be a awesome ported saw. Mine will have that done one day when i get a small 1/8inch right angle grinder then i can finish the 026 too
Great saw. I just don't want to keep it. Have 2 many saws. Need funding for more saws to build.

If anybody has a 07 stihl with a good jug and slug bring it I would like to to get mine running. Also i have wiring and coil issues on my jonsered 90. Does a 621 have the same coil and wiring?

2e5fd33783daaf19303251dd84264eeb.jpg

Just got my last poulan chain sharpened. Hopefully thats the last chain that needs to get sharpened. Il know as saws get loaded into the van

im debating on going to my dealer before i come up and getting a 372 x-torq, or seeing whats for sale on saturday, or even waiting for the open house on the 18th even though he's not a husky dealer... suggestions?
Stopped at Boyds today to get a couple things and bs w Jred Racket, there's a used 372 on the shelf there right now, 395 price tag on it.

I will be there somewhere around 9-ish. Bringing a few saws to sell if possible: 920 Jred, 670 Jred, 621Jred, and an Echo cst610evl, which is a twin cylinder saw. Plus a 930 Jred that I don't think I have the ability to sell. It's just too pretty. And, it only has about 30 seconds of run time on a NOS piston and rings!
Also bringing a friend along who is a Jred guru!

Ted

Latest posts

Back