• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Brand New Kobalt 80 Volt Max w/ 18 Inch Bar Chainsaw ($230)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jdbird1983

jdbird1983

ArboristSite Member
My sister knows how much I like buying/trading/and repairing chainsaws, and being the great sister she is, she picked me up the newest/high powered battery powered chainsaw she could find...The "Kobalt 80 Volt Max w/ 18 Inch Bar", I'm sure it is an awesome chainsaw, and I'm sure there's no loss of power when you get in the middle of a wood knot, but I just prefer to roll with the good ol' 2 cycle gas chainsaws...So that being said, I've got an allotment of 7 Stihl Saws waiting on me to come pick up, just have to get the rest of the $ together...Getting this Kobalt sold will put me where I need to be in order to get the Stihl deal done...Sooo...that being said, someone's going to get a deal on a new $300 Kobalt Chainsaw if they so desire one. I'll take $230 for it, and I'll cover the shipping...Let me know if you're interested!saw1.jpg

Attachments

• saw2.jpg
    saw2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 23

Latest posts