Brett's (chipper1) 346

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ECsaws

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
long story short Brett found this 346 on CL about 30mins from me, I went and bought it.
After conversing with Brett he exspessed intrest in it. Scenes I just bought it to flip I obliged him.
He asked me to go ahead a spiff it up for a worksaw.
Cut squish band , adjusted to .020 swish ... ported it and added a HDA 199.
Thank Brett enjoy

Before and after videos.

Attachments

• IMG_2265.JPG
    IMG_2265.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2246.JPG
    IMG_2246.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_2267.JPG
    IMG_2267.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_2245.JPG
    IMG_2245.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_2244.JPG
    IMG_2244.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_2266.JPG
    IMG_2266.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_2268.JPG
    IMG_2268.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_2270.JPG
    IMG_2270.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 67
Looks a little fast for Brett, better turn it down a bit :).
Thanks Eric, glad I could help "you" find it lol.
You quite welcome Brett it was a pure pleasure working with you!!!!!
Keep me posted once you get some trigger time on it. UPS will have it today .
BTW if you find anymore like this don’t be afraid to call, not every day you find a used 346 with less than a gal of fuel thru it.
If you look at the finished video you’ll see I’m pushing hard , had I taken a swipe off the rackers it would have been quicker, but I use the same chain so the results are true. ( chain is in the box)

BTW if you find anymore like this don’t be afraid to call, not every day you find a used 346 with less than a gal of fuel thru it.
If you look at the finished video you’ll see I’m pushing hard , had I taken a swipe off the rackers it would have been quicker, but I use the same chain so the results are true. ( chain is in the box)
Thanks.
Your right, don't find them every day like that, but if you look hard for long enough you find one or two a yr.

Brett asked me to pm you my address, so I can make sure he will like it. Always willing to help a guy out. PM sent. :lol::laughing:

Hope this one is a keeper, you know, for the time when Tide & 346s will be more valuable than the USD
Don't forget the toilet paper Mark.
I've always laughed at guys who think they are preppers buying a generator from me, I always ask how much fuel they have set aside :laugh:.

Latest posts

Back