Briggs-Stratton Combo Cans?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have they banned guns? Hadn't heard that yet
AR-15 has been banned in MA since 2016, so ...

You can own one (for now), but they're banned for sale, even USED! They're actively trying to pass a law justifying confiscation of them. Thankfully that hasn't happened yet. Give a leftist an inch, and they'll take a mile. Trust me on that one.

Those gas nozzles are also banned in MA! Why? Leftism. God forbid us "subjects" get to have ANYTHING easy in life ... or a scary modern sporting rifle because it's black and has accessories ...

Not that any of this stops anyone - we just have to go underground like drug dealers have the past 80 years +. Bonus, things are tax free that way.

C8EA80FD-A575-45E1-A273-9E85A62E22DA_1_105_c.jpeg62A6539B-66AF-4571-AA42-35410E160897.jpegF808EE29-AF8C-4E4B-842E-F69C8A030630.jpeg

Back to the original question: Briggs owed $800 million and went bankrupt. They've been bought and reorganized. Maybe the cans were one of the casualties? Especially if the company making the cans for Briggs was one of the creditors?

Ironically, that's how Briggs acquired Murray.

Back to the original question: Briggs owed $800 million and went bankrupt. They've been bought and reorganized. Maybe the cans were one of the casualties? Especially if the company making the cans for Briggs was one of the creditors?

Ironically, that's how Briggs acquired Murray.

Good info. I got my new and improved spout, and a spare. The can is back in action. Gots to be good for 10 or more years. :yes:

In their minds they have….

our normal gas cans was an even bigger diabolical scam, the EPA teamed with OSHA to craft an intertwined regulation that neither agency can undo. I was friends with the OSHA administrative law judge who headed their part. They wanted to make sure we could never get our normal gas cans back. I spill more gas now than ever, and I cringe every times as it’s expensive….
I hate the (relatively) new cans with an unholy passion. As you say - I spill more gas now than I ever did. Not to mention that now it tends to be coming out in a big fan-shaped spray.

Someone trying to get rich reselling those husky stihl combi cans.

Mine was
Order Summary
Items: $25.00
Shipping & handling: $13.75
Total before tax: $38.75
Estimated tax to be collected:* $0.00
Order total: $38.75

e490limbing.jpg

Someone trying to get rich reselling those husky stihl combi cans.

Mine was
Order Summary
Items: $25.00
Shipping & handling: $13.75
Total before tax: $38.75
Estimated tax to be collected:* $0.00
Order total: $38.75

View attachment 988380
That’s about what mine was. I saw one the other day on eBay for 153$, plus shipping…lol

I hate the (relatively) new cans with an unholy passion. As you say - I spill more gas now than I ever did. Not to mention that now it tends to be coming out in a big fan-shaped spray.
I'll keep preaching this I guess. There's no reason to bother with those cans. There are excellent alternatives readily available.

Now that I have used the new spout a couple of time already, I can say, a great improvement. Easier to use, no spill, faster flow. I've an extra hanging in the chainsaw area of the garage, and another on order coming from Amazon. :yes:

Latest posts

Back