Bring back the old version

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would ask that whoever decided to "upgrade" the site to this new version to honestly and seriously look at what it looks like. I will assure that is not user freindly at all. It is not at all a upgrade. It now looks like a cheesy homemade site. I know there are numerous threads that echo my same feelings. The site has went downhill with the "upgrade" CHANGE IT BACK

Bill

I just got back on A S but i don't see anything wrong with it?

least i have full screen now. i can live with the sight now. BUT THEY TOOK THE CLASSIFIEDS OFF. HOW WE GOING TO BUY AND SELL:bang::bang::bang::bang:

I'm having some trouble getting around and doing what I used to do easily, but for me I'm going to give it some time to see if it starts to "click" for me.

Hope it works out, because I LOVE this site! It would be a shame to see it go to heck because of its format.

Marty

I find it comical that I was asked yesterday if I was responsible for hacking the site. Maybe AS was sold to the race saw owner and that's why the guy that ran the place is now a sponsor here:)

Maybe he is a sponser here now because he is tired of you trying to bully people when someone posts one of his saws here and you beat them up saying they are trying to "plug" a non-sponser:)

I find it comical that I was asked yesterday if I was responsible for hacking the site. Maybe AS was sold to the race saw owner and that's why the guy that ran the place is now a sponsor here:)

Maybe he is a sponser here now because he is tired of you trying to bully people when someone posts one of his saws here and you beat them up saying they are trying to "plug" a non-sponser:)

Say What?:jawdrop: Ecopsey is a sponsor here now?

Last edited:
I would ask that whoever decided to "upgrade" the site to this new version to honestly and seriously look at what it looks like. I will assure that is not user freindly at all. It is not at all a upgrade. It now looks like a cheesy homemade site. I know there are numerous threads that echo my same feelings. The site has went downhill with the "upgrade" CHANGE IT BACK

Bill

I agree. It is hard for me to read because of the color. Tom

I disagree. I like the new upgrade and appreciate the faster load times and other user friendly issues. Keep it like it is!

Are you kidding? I never got the following message with the old system:

vBulletin Message

The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

Are you kidding? I never got the following message with the old system:

vBulletin Message

The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

Are you kidding? I've seen it plenty. Give it a little time. They have been making changes and tweaking all day and I've seen improvements.

I agree that right now it is more difficult to navigate around the site. But I think it will get easier once I play with the format some more. Just gets harder for us old fogies to learn sompthin new!:hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back