Bucket operator tree climber foreman/leadership north shore massacheussetts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millerhill520

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for a bucket operator/climber and a man who can provide a leadership type role, and has a desire to work. What I mean is an individual who wants to work hard with an already well established company, providing an integral role as the expert on the removal of trees with a bucket, or climbing, or even rigged to a crane. We have the experienced crew, we have the buckets, the chippers, and we have the work. We do all tyoes o tree work, from logging to crane work, trimming to full take downs with a bucket.

I am willing to pay up to 30 an hour for the right person for this role. I could pay more if you are the type of employee who takes it to the next level. who wants to see a company grow and prosper, and can work well with a crew and gain respect, as well as one who goes beyond just a 8-4 job. (I am talkg about checkin oil, maintenance, care of equipment, hell with repairs, maybe looking at some jobs on a saturday with my estimator to discuss complications once in a while, you know, an individual that wants to be more than just the guy in the bucket.) If you fit all these needs, contact me ASAP. If you are a man with bucket experience only, contact me. If you are a climber only, contact me. I can use an individual who only serves some of these needs as well. Pay will be determined based in what role you can fill. Our crews have a lot of fun, and work hard. I work right along side you, and our tree company is an experience every employee has said Is unique and enjoyable. Please message me, or call me at 978-836-7180. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back