Bucket truck nightmare

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can anyone tell me what pressure hydraulic lines were used on a 1992 lr50, i need to replace a 50' line but their are a few choices in pressure rating, im not sure on this like r7 or r8 , any one chime in on this one , thanks
You wouldn't happen to have or know of anyone else that might have a LR50 maintenance , parts , installation , manual they want to get rid of , or in the alternative would copy down the hydraulic schematic part of it and send it to me? I am willing to pay any way I can get it ! Thanks in advance for any info if you can help !

You wouldn't happen to have or know of anyone else that might have a LR50 maintenance , parts , installation , manual they want to get rid of , or in the alternative would copy down the hydraulic schematic part of it and send it to me? I am willing to pay any way I can get it ! Thanks in advance for any info if you can help
You wouldn't happen to have or know of anyone else that might have a LR50 maintenance , parts , installation , manual they want to get rid of , or in the alternative would copy down the hydraulic schematic part of it and send it to me? I am willing to pay any way I can get it ! Thanks in advance for any info if you can help !

! P.S. I have new R7 for my LR50 and i don't think I will have a problem with it.

Call Altec
Jeff
Altec will not help me because it was the Asphlund lift before they took control of the company. They said they got rid of all of the manuals for it because it was too old and was a liability and didn't want to give anybody any information to fix it!

Back