build off challange

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, man the entertainment on here tonight is great!!! Simon's thread, now this!!

More chest beating. This is why China is undermining us economically, because we're too busy arguing about who's 372 is a tenth of a second faster
or who painted my cylinder flat black and called it an F-1 cross-ported boob job.

TreeMonkey, dont mess with the Wojo, his Mufflers alone add 40% power to any saw.......plus he uses snake oil for his 2Tmix

The "25% gain" is gone from the ads, but I think this is new:

WARNING:

These muffler modifications are for chainsaw exhibitions only. Check for the local rules for your circuit class.

In the rare event you have significant power gains lasting longer than four hours, seek immediate medical help to avoid long term injury....

:popcorn:

Sorry, that was terrible... :buttkick:

Last edited:
So... These race chains good for cutting Hedge??? Cause if they are, I need to get me one... If not, I'll just sit on the sidelines and watch... Someone told me they could be made durable... Just curious...:msp_sneaky:

I'll be down at least one of the days, likely both. Less than a 2 hr ride for me. (Well there was that one time I made Eau Claire in an hour, but that was back when I could afford a tank of gas for a 90 mile trip!)

For you guys talking Hayward, chances are good I'll get up there again this year too. 2 years ago was my first trip up there, and had a blast. Stillwater is usually the same weekend, and I get there more often, but it's not the same as Hayward.

So... These race chains good for cutting Hedge??? Cause if they are, I need to get me one... If not, I'll just sit on the sidelines and watch... Someone told me they could be made durable... Just curious...:msp_sneaky:

I'll be right there with ya Matt!!!!

450473a5-f52a-6eb6.jpg

I've always heard Cliff builds some really mean 3120's.

I think they call them 3140's. Stroked and big bored if I'm correct. Amazing stuff.

Adam Clarke doesn't post here, but he makes some wicked stuff too. Cool guy as well!

I live 30 minutes or so south of Chardon and have watched the races, fast! I'm sure this GTG will be approaching that caliber.

Back